Severe Cervical Stenosis

stenotic mess

Reaction score
I am so frustrated. I just got back from another unsuccessful surgery to correct my cervical stenosis. I am 36. Me and DH have a beautiful 11 year old child born very premature. I had 1 LEEP before very easily conceiving her. Due to many medical issues as a child we didn't think we would want more. I had a conization and a Leep since having her. At this LEEPI had stenosis and Dr was able to dilate during procedure.

Well, just started trying 3 years ago. After no luck after a year. Gyno sent me straight to fertility Dr. All labwork for me and DH great, but I have severe stenosis. 2 failed HSGs, one using misoprostol. Then he tried a hytseroscopy and HSG under general, no luck. Still could not access cervix. He said it was "grown over". However, I do get periods. He sent me to oncology obgyn. He did MRI of cervix and took me into OR today under general. he still could not access cervix.

Anyone know what to do next? I just want to cry. I am crying. I am so frustrated and now I really feel m daughter will never have a sibling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->