Severe cramping

Natalie Flynn

mum of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Last night I had woken up to go to the toilet and then when I got back into bed I started having really severe cramps, they lasted about 15 minutes or so. I've woken up today and my stomach is really tender and I am having a few niggling pains.

Do you think its worth getting it checked out or does it sound normal?

I've had no bleeding (fingers crossed) just these pains. Any thoughts would be great!

Thanks in advance!

x

huns can i ask how many weeks u are now??? xxxx
as around 10-12 i find that i do get pains there what i call stretching pains but i dnt find these to be like af dull pains or aches there more twinges and pull, althugh the odd time i did get slight ahes but just like id been standing too long, babes i would defo defo get checked out, not because theres something wrong just to be 100% safe xxx how are the pains now hunny and is tummy still tender??? xox

I am roughly 12 weeks and the pains arn't as bad and not so much a cramping pain they're more of a sharp pain every now and then. Tummy still slightly tender.
xxx

hun to me then it sound pretty normall, i have had 2 kids and alsways suffered with bad stretching pains when about 12 weeks preg, the aches arnt nothing really to bad to worry unless with bleeding too as aches and pains are real normal especially now baby is having good growth spurt lol, keep an eye on everything hunny and i know it can be pretty scary is this ur first baby?
im always around daily if u wanna know anything, with my second baby i experianced them real real bad as i had a prevoius c-section scar but it was totally normal and she is now 16 motnhs old were just trying for our third now with 2 failed pregnancys so far but im keeping a good attitude that it will happen soon.
always pm me and if u feel at all worried or concerned for u and buba then pls do contact a doc hunny put ur mind at rest xxxxoxox

This is my first and every little thing seems so scary lol I'm going to get it checked out to be safe. Thanks you =]

totally understand and agree with ya huns noting more precious than ur bean so whats a trip to docs to feel better for u both, do let me know huns ur very much on my mind now xxxox good luck and everything will be ok i feel it xxxox

Charliemarina you have put me at such ease after reading this thread. Thanks!!!!!!

I hope everything is ok with you Natalie xxxxx

Charliemarina you have put me at such ease after reading this thread. Thanks!!!!!!

I hope everything is ok with you Natalie xxxxx

hun is everything ok? are u also experiancing stretching pains god arn't they real annoying and sometimes scary, why cnt pregnancy just be plain simple text book lol. pm me if u need a chat for re-assurance hun xxx

Natalie flynn i got ur pm sooooooo glad everything ok with lil bean knew it would be, how are u feeling now have they settled a bit for u?
i would defo expect these kind of pains hunny at this stage honestly, like i say as long as it not coming with any blood it seems normal, what did docs say, did they also scan u and did u hear the wonderful heart beat?
also come 20 weeks+ u may get these type cramps again it seems to happen at times of growth spurt of baby i mean keep an eye on ya bump one morning its just there, then u think bk to these pains and think "god no wonder that hurt a little" :rofl:.
glad to hear u good and sticky :dust: for u, do let me know how u getting on and stay in totch hunny xxxx

i had what sounded similar around 5 weeks pregnant after coming back from the toilet and laying in bed i had a massive cramp, lasted all but 10 mins or so, then the next morning just some tenderness, no bleeding or anything like that. just phone and speak to your midwife xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->