• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Severe IUGR at 30 weeks - scared out of my mind

Hi ladies, here are some pics. She's eating like a champ and will probably be off of IV nutrition in the next few days. While a little jaundice, she has been doing amazingly!! DH and I are over the moon :happydance::happydance:

They believe her size is pretty much due to my small placenta and a tiny umbilical cord (thickness of a pencil when she was born). She's a fighter and doing great. She has no idea she is so small, just a feisty little thing.

THANK YOU THANK YOU for everything over the past few weeks!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 16HoldingDaddysFinger.jpg
    16HoldingDaddysFinger.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 25
Honestly, I am truly amazed! Congratulations again!

Wow she is just so cute :) Thank you for sharing pictures, what a sweetie. xxxxx

I have missed all the action! Congratulations! Just got he internet connected after our house move. She is absolutely gorgeous and sounds like she is doing so well despite being tiny. So glad that things are going so well after what I can only imagine was quite a stressful pregnancy. Hope she continues to thrive so she can get home sooner.

Thanks everyone! She is my beautiful little fighter and is surprising all the doctors. She had her IV removed, is off photo therapy, and up to 25cc per feeding :happydance: She started at 3cc per feeding.

Now she just needs to bulk on up!

Congrats on your little miracle baby!!!! I know she will be home with you in no time. :)

Congratulations your daughter is beautiful.
Am sure she will come along in leaps & bounds. My IUGR was due to unexpolained placental issues and LO gained weight so quickly once she was born.
Hope you get to take LO home real soon.

xx

Thanks alocin! She's 2 weeks old today and up to 1300 grams (she was 1124 at birth) she's doing great, just needs to put on the pounds :D

Forgive the question- but isn't 1124 grams something like 2 1/2 pounds?? She looks so much bigger than that! so sweet! <3 Glad to hear she's doing so well :)

Forgive the question- but isn't 1124 grams something like 2 1/2 pounds?? She looks so much bigger than that! so sweet! <3 Glad to hear she's doing so well :)

Yup, 2 lbs 8 oz at birth. She is tiny, but beautiful :) now up to 2 lb 13.5 oz.

my girls were 4 and 4 1/2 pounds at birth and I swear Taylor looks just as big and healthy as they were:thumbup:

my girls were 4 and 4 1/2 pounds at birth and I swear Taylor looks just as big and healthy as they were:thumbup:

I remember from the US Thread. Actually, you're the one who pointed me over to this forum, thank you! :flower:

You are very welcome :) the strength of the ladies on this thread kept me going :hug:

Whoah! Sorry I have been out of touch - congratulations!!

WELCOME to the world precious Taylor! :kiss:

I am sooo relieved to hear you made it practically full term! :happydance:

Congratulations on your little girl! Wow, she looks so tiny and gorgeous, we want some photos!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->