Severe Rib & Backn Pain im worried

julietz

Reaction score
Hi, since having my daughter 5 mths ago, after a traumatic delivery, and getting a spinal block of the epidural, 8wks after iv suffered an acute pain mainly in the evenings, sometimes iv woke during the night with it, it starts of like a dull ache in the abdomin under ribs, then it gets worse and spreads all over my ribs, back, chest and abdomin, its sore to touch and takes my breath away, i cant lay on my stomach or back i have to crouch in agony, it lasts around 30mins, and i need 4 pain killers to ease the pain away, its like a band around me pulling tighter, it can happen for a few days then not have it for a week or so, then it comes back, what can it be and has anyone else had this?

I am worried and frustrated cos i dont know what it is i never had any problems until now normaly fit and healthy.

I've just replied in a thread in baby club

Have you had physio? Also acupuncture is good if you can afford to pay I find mine really helps

The physio said that due to your muscles stretching so much and they become weak I still get it but not as often as I used to now

X

im going through the same thing it started when DS was 10weeks old, ive been 2 a and e twice last week, i felt like i was havin a heart attack, it sounds gallbladder related 2 me,isit your right side isit sorta upper middle contractin stomach pain? im waitin 2 c a surgeon bowt my gallbladder and 2 have a camera 2 look dwn my stomach! it so painful i know! maybe visit your gp ask 4 an ultrasound and fatty foods start it off so try cuttin it owt , hope u get it sorted soon X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->