Sex after a c-section?

Buddysmum89

proud mum of Seb & Lilith
Reaction score
Well, i had my c-section 1 month ago to the day!..Im perfectly happy and im proud to say that my bleeding stopped at just over 4 weeks! :D

So, the question is..Is there any time limit to having sex after a c-section?..I got so fired up yesterday:blush:..Well we both did (tmi) and we both just stopped as we're still pretty fearful of causing any damage!..My stitches are healed and my wound is closed..Now i just want to get down to it!:haha:

When did everyone else have sex after their c-section (if you could stand the thought of it:haha: )

Thanks ladies!:flower:

To be honest, my husband and I only waited like 3 weeks but we were very careful. That is one of the plus sides to having a c section, your business isn't all sore and yucky. The doctor tells you to wait but if you think you are feeling well enough then give it a go! Just don't be too rough!

i was 3wk :blush: wuda been sooner if i cud :lol:

I waited 6 weeks, just because I wanted to get the go-ahead from my doctor to make sure that my incision was healing well.

Thanks ladies :D..If our son lets us tonight then it might officially be the night ;) x

After 8 days.. I was really wanting it!!! Dh too;) we messed around a bit, sorry if tmi... But he tried penetrating, and it was a bit sore..not like excrutiating, but it hurt, he couldn't get past the tip. He fingered me instead and i ended up orgasming. We tried again at 2wks, and he was careful. More fear of pain, but nothing more than pain i've experienced during sex with a bad uti! We were fine that day and afterwards. At checkup after 5wks, i was told i healed fine, and could resume sex ... Hehe.

I bled for a long time....almost 7 weeks and then a week and half later I got my first AF so it was after that before we DTD. I surprisingly felt tender down there but I did get to 10cm and did a tiny bit of pushing before my section. But the tenderness didn't last. By the second time things were back to normal. I just noticed that my stomach by the stitches were sensitive to any sort of grabbing. Still are.

Have fun. ;)

I think we were between 2-3 weeks - much sooner than any of my friends who've had a natural birth to be honest. We just took it easy and all was fine. x

We are :sex: DTD this weekend for my birthday and I'll be 6.5 weeks :D got my :af: a few days ago and it will be well gone by saturday as i am day five now so yay!!!
I hear its easier and less painful than sex post vaginal birth as that can take months if you are sore or tore badly and or had an episiotomy however

UPDATE: it hurt when we tried ands we did it three times, make sure you use tons of lube and your hubby is gentle, we ended up with him just fingering and stuff and that was fine, no pain at all and we had different types of lube, it did hurt a bit less when i was on top so i recommend that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->