Sex Before Confirmation Scan? Help Please x

E

emilyrose.x

Hi Ladies x

Iv been going through a natural MC 2 weeks today, the bleeding has been very heavy but has settled down alot the last couple of days.

I have a scan on the 12th January to confirm the MC has completed naturally, me and my partner are wanting to start trying again straight away but im unsure what to do?

If i stop bleeding before i have my confirmation scan, am i ok to have sex? or should i wait till i get confirmation everything is gone? :/

Im just abit scared to be honest, didnt want to just go for it incase it could cause infection or anything bad? sounds abit silly but would appriciate any advise please x

Em xx

Sorry for your loss.
I was told to wait until my bleeding had completely stopped, so as to be sure that my cervix had closed properly. If the cervix is still open, then having sex can cause serious infection.
Personally, I would wait for the scan, so that you know that your cervix has closed completely.
xx

Thanks ladies :hugs:
& thanks for writting back :)

The bleeding seems to be trailing off now so il see how things go and when i do eventually stop bleeding il try re-book my scan to make it sooner if its a while before the 12th..

Hope this years a good one for you both :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"