sex drive?!

Hannahboo

Reaction score
I am almost two weeks pp and its driving me crazy not to DTD!!!! I feel like I'm being deprived. I'm not totally healed so I won't make with it yet but I feel like I'm going to expload. Am I the only one who feels this way?!?!?!?!

I found in the few weeks after birth I was incredibly horny. We did some of the best kissing we'd done in a long time! Didn't actually dtd til 5 weeks pp.

I'd love to have sex with my DF or even just have some 'alone time' with myself, but I'm only 10 days out and have a 3rd degree tear with a ton of stitches. So nothing is happening for me anytime soon! Plus, I'm terrified to do anything.

With my first I had third degree tear and upward tear and was able to DTD after 5 weeks. I was totally healed about 4 and a half. Just waited a few extra days. It was uncomfortable the first time but got better. This time I only had a small tear and its almost totally healed at two weeks. Sooooo ready to DTD!

Interesting. I've always had a very healthy libido but ever since having my son I've totally lost interest. I attribute it to breastfeeding.

I'm breastfeeding too. I did with dd as well. It just doesn't have the usual effects on me I guess... I didn't have the dryness or low labido when nursing last time either.

I was exactly the same. It's because you finally don't have a huge lump in your body any more and your hormones are crazy. The first time me and hubby had sex after birth I was about 4 weeks pp and it was incredible ;) Wait a bit longer hun, so it doesn't hurt too much and disappoint you.

Oh my god yes! I'm so glad that others feel this way and I'm not a sex crazed lunatic:haha: I could have easily gone for it a week after DS was born!
I had a 2nd degree tear and a labial laceration so I know I'm not totally healed yet and I'm scared it's going to hurt. I'm also breastfeeding and definitely no low libido here, it was high before and now it's even worse!

Hey our boys were born on the same day! And mine was an oz smaller!

I had lo just two days ago and I'm already wanting it :blush: so is OH. When he heard that we had to wait 6 weeks, he wasn't too happy lol.

But we also didn't dtd much during pregnancy, especially towards the end.

I wouldn't mind trying in about 4 weeks or so, but the only problem with that is contraceptive. We don't need another lo, and I can't handle condoms (allergic to latex and spermicide).

I'm getting to the point where I want it bad! I'm nearly two weeks pp and 4 more weeks seems like so far to go! My husband is definitely aching! He was touching my elbow last night and when I asked why he said it was the last sexy part of me to touch Haha

Myself & dh had sex just 8days after I had Ellie. But I didn't tear & had a normal delivery. My sex drive came straight back. Was never told we had to wait either. I think it's when ever you healed then should be fine. Also a good O helps your pelvic floors :p x

We ended up DTD at 2 and 1/2 weeks pp which was AMAZING! then again a few days later which actually tore me a little bit again. But that healed quickly and been DTD a few times since.
I've always had a crazy drive for it... lol

I keep having naughty dreams and I wake up so frustrated!!!
Hoping for a speedy recovery!!

Omg I am so glad to hear I am not the only one just going crazy. I've lost all my baby weight already and even down 5+ lbs and I haven't felt this sexy in a long long time. Dh and I were on pelvic rest my pregnancy even tho we snuck it a few times so I think that adds to the frustration. Now that my csection incision has healed well I just wanna jump on dh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->