• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sex drive !

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
I have 0 and I mean absolutely no desire to have sex at all my hubby has been really good since he has a really high sex drive but it's just so uncomfortable and painful :-( hubby suggest doing other things .. Foreplay etc coz it will not be uncomfortable but I still just really really don't want to at all ! I dread the evening coz I know he gonna ask and I will
Have to let him down again .. He says he understand no actually inter course but he doesn't understand I don't want to do other things ... I really just rather go to bed and go to sleep ... I have tried explaining its not him I just don't want to . But he's always asking why huff :-(

I have to say I kinda wish I had your problem but I haven't had any sex since I got pregnant :( I would like my DH to have a more of a sex drive. But for the first 4 months I told him I didn't want sex (when he still tried). By the time I wanted sex in the 2nd trimester he got sick and it delayed it even longer.

Now in 3rd trimester I don't really want sex anymore but he hasn't attempted lately. I think it's normal not to want any sex or sexual contact while pregnat. Especially what our bodies are going through right now it's not the most important thing. DH's don't know what it is like for us.

I have the exact opposite problem - my drive is INSANELY high but I'm so hypersensitive and sore nothing is really "working" iykwim... so I'm just getting more and more frustrated!!! Thankfully my spouse is being very understanding about the whole thing but I just feel like there is NO relief...!

Awww I don't have much of a drive but I feel for my husband so I say well we an try sometimes it works other times it doesn't and he understands and doesn't get upset or anything

I wish I had your problem too. Dh was away all 2nd trimester when I was dying for it! Now he's back and things were good but I still feel like my sex drive is higher than his and I want it all the time and getting frustrated that it's always me initiating it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->