Sex Headaches?? Totally off topic

Hopeful14

Reaction score
I just wanted to find out if anyone else has gotten a sex heachache right before an orgasm? This has happened to me twice already ( funny bec its when I used pre-seed) and it affects my sex life because its a struggle to continue. Its a headache that starts at the base of the skull and shoots to the frontal lobe. I dont know if this is because I turned 34 or from using gonal F and ovidrel. Maybe its too many hormones going on at once:shrug:

Sounds like a tension headache... too much focus on ttc?? I know I didn't get headaches.. but I started almost dreading bd during my fertile time.. robot sex

The first one def happened on my ttc time. But then again another time. Maybe I am concentrating to hard :)

I've gotten one before. It was like a total body brain freeze. It was painful! I remember reading years ago in Cosmo (so take this for what it's worth!) that they tend to happen when you hold your breathe before an orgasm. So just in case you didnt have enough on your mind...make sure you're breathing nice and deep!

That makes sense. Thinking back I realize that I wasn't breathing you don't even realize it. It was the worst pain. I kept thinking I already have enough going on with fertility the last thing I need are sex headaches :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->