Sex on last day of period. Am I pregnant?

Aar2017

Reaction score
Serious question. Could I be pregnant?

So here's the deal.. I had sex on the last day of my period. I thought I was in the clear till I came across a article saying something about having a short cycle and if you ovulate after your period you have a higher chance.. well my periods only last about 5 days and my cycle is 25-26 days. I start to ovulate two days after my period day 7 of my cycle. Which made me question if I'm really in the clear. Well six days after the deed was done I had light pink discharge. It was think and not sticky and clear like my normal discharge. and now I've started noticing random symptoms like mild cramps, not hungry as much, sensitivity nipples, emotional, and last Saturday my hips knees and ankles randomly starting hurting like "growing pains" which has never happened to me, and the worst one of them all is how sleepy I am all the time. I'm usually not a sleeper. I can go on 6 hours of sleep no big deal, but I've noticed I've been falling asleep 3 or 4 hours earlier than normal. I'm just wondering if it's possible to get pregnant if you had sex on the last day of your period? Or is me thinking about it giving me these symptoms as I've read that can happen too! Looking for honest answers please, trying not to get my hopes up if I'm wrong. And I know I just need to take a test but in the meantime I'm just wondering if it's ever happened to someone.

Thank you!

If you have that short of a cycle and have noticed those patterns of ovulation previously, then I believe it's possible - although not sure how likely.

Just take prenatals, eat healthy and try to not stress as much as you can until
You find out for sure! Good luck!

well my periods only last about 5 days and my cycle is 25-26 days. I start to ovulate two days after my period day 7 of my cycle.

1) How do you KNOW you " start to O" then?
2) If youre cycle is about 24d, lets assume you O 1/2 way through on CD12. It can switch by a few days either way. Sperm lives about 5 days in PERFECT conditions... so YES you could get pregnant.

TEST or go to Dr.

well my periods only last about 5 days and my cycle is 25-26 days. I start to ovulate two days after my period day 7 of my cycle.

2) If youre cycle is about 24d, lets assume you O 1/2 way through on CD12. It can switch by a few days either way. Sperm lives about 5 days in PERFECT conditions... so YES you could get pregnant.

TEST or go to Dr.

I've been tracking it on my period app. Not sure if it's accurate but it seems to be right so far..

TEST or go to Dr.

I've been tracking it on my period app. Not sure if it's accurate but it seems to be right so far..

Nope, not accurate. Id do BBT, OPKs, ask for Progesterone test at 7dpo.

Hiya its hard to say its unfortunatly a waiting game but theres a chance. My cycles are 24-25 days and i seem to ov on cd 13. You would ovulate somewhere between day 9 and 13 i guess and sperm can live for a couple of days at least.

When are you due on? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->