Sex, Pregnancy & Men!

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
Ok, so throughout this pregnancy ive been suffering with different things. I've had hip and leg pain, constant morning sickness and an iron defficiency. I've also been battling stress an anxiety. All of this whilst looking after my 17 month old who is becoming quite the happy little handful. My husband works 12hrs a day and whilst he's doing that I look after our son, I try to cook and clean and take care of the family. My husband is a wonderful man and the most doting dad ever. But he keeps complaining an going off on one that he isn't getting enough sex or attention, an he thinks im either making excuses or ive just gone off him. He even complained that I don't compliment him much. I give him as much attention as I can, an try to compliment him a few times a day. We have had sex about 3 times throughout this pregnancy. With my son it was once a week. He thinks nothing is different an that I am capable of doing that again when im not. I honestly have no sex drive. I would be willing to try for him but the constant groping an guilt tripping is a complete turn off an makes me not want to try!
He is starting to become quite selfish, in a sense that like tonight for example, I am feeling incredibly sick, have pain in my sciatic nerve an im getting horrible Braxton hicks. Despite knowing this, he still tried to grope me. To which, making me more aggitated then I already was to start with. I've tried talking to him an he says he understands an he needs to be patient an back off a bit, then a week later he does it all over again.

I just don't know what to do I feel guilty an selfish an like the worst wife in the world for not giving him all the attention he craves. I just hope that my sex drive returns after baby is born, otherwise I fear he will leave us if he is that pissed off an unhappy :/

P.s ive tried organizing "date nights" an time to ourselves but he doesn't seem to want to do them an just says to me "you will spend all your time worrying about Alex an won't enjoy yourself" to which I say I won't but he doesn't believe me :/

Don't want to read and run. No advice as I am going through the exact same thing and have also put up a thread on here about it. My partner still gets it once a week because I would prefer to put up with the pain for 5minutes than put up with his moods and groping until I give in. Men get it easy during pregnancy you would think they would at least sacrifice 1 things for us and our sore over working body. But nope. We are the only ones who suffer and sacrifice anything for the child we are carrying.

Chin up Hun he's not the only one who's like it =( xxx

Hey. We dtd today for the first time in 2 months, not that I wanted to much but I just felt guilty for not putting out. I'm pretty sore down there now but at least the jobs done for a while now lol. It sounds awful doesn't it! I'm attracted to my OH and love him with all my heart but sex just isn't something that interests me ATM, however, I'm willing to give him 15 minutes of fame for a quite life! Lol xx

Hey. We dtd today for the first time in 2 months, not that I wanted to much but I just felt guilty for not putting out. I'm pretty sore down there now but at least the jobs done for a while now lol. It sounds awful doesn't it! I'm attracted to my OH and love him with all my heart but sex just isn't something that interests me ATM, however, I'm willing to give him 15 minutes of fame for a quite life! Lol xx

Lol exactly my feelings. I would prefer to go through pain for a couple days than put up with his moods and guilt trips for weeks. Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship. If only men could under stand that grr x

... to be blunt.

A quick 'hand-job' usually shuts mine up for a couple of weeks.

Sorry. It's really bad when you can't be arsed, but you feel so guilty and sorry for them...

Also the couple of days respite from the constant nagging and whinging is blissful.

If you're worried about 'mess' then use a condom with loads of lube for added 'sensation'. If you're pissed off with them for constantly pawing at your breasts - accidentally confuse lube for 'Deepheat' or 'Veet'*

(*don't... seriously. see https://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK)

Lol I have found one thing that does make my husband run off an that's Tiger Balm. Which stuff that does the same job as deep heat, only it smells stronger lol he hates it. Its like "Raid" pest control for wives with sex pest husbands lol

MummyNov, for one moment there I thought you were advocating rubbing Tigerbalm on his knob. :eek:

... Mind you - that would work as well and I'm sure the subsequent trip to A&E would be an adventure that you guys could share at dinner parties (or a divorce court!).

:D

We hadnt dtd for ages, so Saturday I decided I was feeling pretty good so asked him if he wanted to. To be fair he hasn't pushed me at all and has barely mentioned it. Well we never quite got to do it, because I think he had gone without for so long all it took was a couple of minutes with my hand and he was done!! Bless him!! :)

Lol I have chased him round the house with some on my finger before an managed to get some on one of his nipples! He said it wasn't bothering him until about 1\2 hour later when I heard "my nipples on fire!!!" an I said next time he annoys me it will be his balls lol im an evil wife!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->