Sex with two different guy in one week and now pregnant.

applecutie

Reaction score
My first day of my last period is 3rd July 2019 and I am 30days cycle

Guy#1- 12 July 2019
Guy#2- 19 July 2019

After I have sex with Guy#1 I felt nothing

for the Guy#2 the next day I felt my body temperature is high after 3 days I have UTI for 4 days. I also have also implantation bleeding in 29 July 2019.

I have check the pt in 8th August 2019 and says conception is 2-3 weeks.

Please help me and need your advice

There is unfortunately no way to know for sure except to do a paternity test. It all goes about when you ovulated which you have no definite way of knowing unless you were tracking it. 30 day cycle generally ovulate around cd15 but that is no guarantee, a person can easily ovulate a couple of days earlier or later, which means Guy 1's sperm would still be there but if you ovulated a little later (2 days which can easily happen) then Guy 2's sperm would be there

It could be either. I also have 30 day cycles and tend to ovulate on day 15 or 16. Though based on the digital test saying 2-3 weeks and it would be less likely sperm lived 5 days I'd be betting you ovulated later and it was guy 2. You'd need a paternity test to actually confirm.

You can guess until the cows come home...you need a DNA test.

the only way to know for sure is a DNA test

Yes there’s no way of knowing unfortunately unless you used contraception with one? Even then you can’t be 100% sure.

You will have to have a DNA test done to know for sure. You slept with both of them to close together to know from dates alone. I would be using protection if sleeping with more than 1 guy. Pregnancy and STDs happen when u sleep with a lot of diff people. Might wanna get that checked out for that too. GL hope you get answers ya want.

You will have to have a DNA test done to know for sure. You slept with both of them to close together to know from dates alone. I would be using protection if sleeping with more than 1 guy. Pregnancy and STDs happen when u sleep with a lot of diff people. Might wanna get that checked out for that too. GL hope you get answers ya want.
Pregnancy and stds can happen even if you sleep with only 1 person. You don't have to be permiscuous for it to happen.

Yes definently get a DNA test to determine the father... Gl hun:)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->