• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sex with two guys and now pregnant.

hugs! this is a tough situation as the only assurance is dna.

Hello Love21 how are you getting on with your pregnancy? I hope all is well and both guys are being supportive :hugs:

HI :)

It is not going well. Both really do not want anything to do with my pregnancy. So I just don't know. Kind of going through some depression now but the good thing is that I have my family. I just need a new job that I can be able to move back home. Thank you for asking. I hope all is well with you.

HI :)

It is not going well. Both really do not want anything to do with my pregnancy. So I just don't know. Kind of going through some depression now but the good thing is that I have my family. I just need a new job that I can be able to move back home. Thank you for asking. I hope all is well with you.

Oh love21,

I am sorry you are not being supported. I know it's difficult right now but try your best not to hold it against them after you find out who the dad actually is... They are acting very immature because the have no control over what is going on, try to stay strong you sound like heading home would be good for you, are you far away from your family xxx

Just sending my thoughts and best wishes- shit happens, we're human!
You'll be surprised just how many women go through this!

Hope all is going well for you, and that the men come round to doing the right thing and being part of the baby's life if they turn out to be the father. I also agree that number 1 is the most likely option, especially as early scans more often measure behind as opposed to in front, plus your ovulation and conception dates point to number 1 also. Big hugs and lots of love to you and baby xxxxxx :hugs:

Your story and replies really helped me to answer my own questions..!

With DS, his dad could have been 1 of 3 guys. I KNEW it was his dad but i still got all 3 DNA tested. I was right it was his dad.

Our DNA test was done for free through child support. I had to come in with DS and we each got a mouth swab. Then they called in each of the guys and they got a mouth swab. In about 6wks, they had the results. Then child support was handled from there. :thumbup: ( this was in '05 so maybe things are different now?)

My advice is: i wish i had NOT dna tested his dad. I know thats selfish but it led to a lot of issues that could have been avoided. He wanted nothing to do with us until i got him DNA tested and it didnt end well. If i was you, i wouldnt do it. Tell the baby it could be either one but you will help them find out when they are ready. Protect yourself and the baby.

I’m not trying to reply to a thread I’m not sure how to post my own question but I’m in a situations myself. My start of my last period was on December 18th-24th I had sex with guyA on the 24th,25th,31st and 1st. I had sex with guyB on the 3rd who can most likely be the father?? I’ve been stressing since I’ve found out I’m pregnant

I’m not trying to reply to a thread I’m not sure how to post my own question but I’m in a situations myself. My start of my last period was on December 18th-24th I had sex with guyA on the 24th,25th,31st and 1st. I had sex with guyB on the 3rd who can most likely be the father?? I’ve been stressing since I’ve found out I’m pregnant

Ovulation in regular 28 day cycle is suppose to be 14 days later making the day you ovulated Jan 1st but theres a few days window and guy B fits into that fertile window so really hard to say. If your cycles are every 28 days on the dot then i'd say guy A because you likely ovulated right on track but if your periods every vary by a day or two then it really could be either!

Just new to this as of today so don’t know how to make a post. I'm in almost a similar situation. Instead the first day of my lmp was Feb 15th. I had stayed the night with guy A Feb 14th and ended up having sex with him.(said he didn’t get off) Woke up started my period. Lasted 5 normal days. Ended Feb 19th.My periods are always regular. Later on that day went over to guy B house. We have had unprotected sex about every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (he has got off every time.) Fount out I was pregnant March 16th. With a very faint line. That evening also my tests were barely showing a line. Doctors say my lmp was Feb 19th. (Which is when it actually ended.) Also if what they say about ovulation then guy B would definitely be the father...My friends tell me it’s guy B baby. I just wanna make sure bc he is so excited! 17 weeks of now.

Ok so here is my delima.
My last period was nov 25-29. I had sex with 2 diff guys during my fertility window. My fertitlity window was the 5th of dec through the 10th One of them was on the 5th of dec and the other was on the 8th of Dec. Im now pregnant. My due date shows the 1st of sept and it says that my conception date was the 8th or the 9th of Dec
How do i tell who is the father??

There isn't any way to tell who the father is without a DNA test because sperm can live inside the woman's body for up to 5-7 days after sex. Your best bet is to talk to a doctor and find out what DNA tests are available to you. I know the most common tests used are done after the birth when they can swab the baby's cheek or use a hair sample but there might be a blood test they can do during the pregnancy. But I am no sure on that. Talk to a doctor, which you should be doing anyway, and go from there. Good luck!

Hi everyone,

I am currently 7 weeks pregnant and confused :(
I am not sure but was wondering if maybe someone can give me advice because I am scared! Maybe help me understand who the father can be.
I know many won't like what I am about to say so please don't be negative and judge. :/

I had my period on April 4th and I am always regular on my periods.
I had sex with guy #1 on April 7, 14, and 15.
I had sex with guy #2 on April 23rd.

According to my doctor's appointment I was 6 weeks and 6 days on May 23rd.

Is there any way of knowing by all this who the father is?
I don't know who I should tell and I am scared about this.
I hope this makes sense and hope no one puts mean comments :(

An early thank you for whoever took the time to read this and help.
Was it the first guy ?

I had sex with guy1 on nov 11th I was suppose to ovulate one the 12th had sex with guy 2 on th13th who would be the father?! Please help!

I had sex with guy1 on nov 11th I was suppose to ovulate one the 12th had sex with guy 2 on th13th who would be the father?! Please help!
Were they both unprotected?
If so, honestly those two dates are too close together to be able to guess with any degree of accuracy. My thoughts are its *more* likely to be #1, as the egg has a very short lifespan, but its also entirely possible that #2 met up with the egg on the way out if it wasnt yet fertilised. You're going to need a paternity test to know for sure.

I agree. Unfortunately unless you’re testing for ovulation, you really don’t know when you’re going to ovulate. And as pp mentioned, if you did ovulate the day in between then technically either guy could have fertilized the egg.

Early ultrasounds also have an error margin of several days when measuring. So that close together, you still couldn’t say with certainty. For example, I knew 100% from confirming ovulation that I was 5w2d but the ob measured my sac at 5w4d.

You will definitely need a paternity test. There is non invasive prenatal paternity available. It’s fairly expensive, but it’s available late trimester 1 and on. It’s a blood test. Or traditional wait until the baby is born.

Good luck <3. Hope you’re able to figure out who the dad is and he steps up. If not, single mom life is hard but rewarding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"