Sex

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
So my sex drive near enough vanished since quite early on. The thought of sex was really not appealing. Then I had spotting and I was worried if we did have sex I'd start bleeding and stuff.

Basically we haven't had sex at all in the pregnancy. I'm now 12 weeks 4 days and my sex drive is coming back. I do want to start having sex again but I'm worried it will hurt because I haven't done it in so long.

I've had a bit of an achey vagina the past week or so, which is also putting me off.

I know this probably sounds silly, but I'm just wondering if it was uncomfortable the first time you had sex when pregnant (if you stopped for a bit).

We haven't stopped for a bit but I felt bruised and swollen down there and really dry :blush: feels like it's going to close up!
I don't think stopping for a few weeks will mean that it'll hurt just go easy xx

DH jokes that when I'm pg, I'm like a water slide down there in the first months. :haha: :blush: This pg we've gone as long as 5 weeks without sex but it didn't really hurt all that much the first time we dtd. I'm super sensitive closer to the cervix so if he's not careful or goes a little too deep, it twinges a bit but other than that, it's been fine. My advice is to take it slow and see what's comfortable for you. Use lube if you have to and just see how it goes.

Edit: Also wanted to add that I didn't exactly get full enjoyment out of it the first few times we had sex again because I was so worried about spotting and stuff but once I let myself relax and enjoy it, it's been much more fun. :)

Thank you ladies, I think it's just the worry. I'm scared if I spot that I'll go in a frenzy.

I'll take it slow and see how it goes,

Thanks! :thumbup:

We DTD for the 2nd time after finding out I'm pregnant last night (we found out 27/11) and it was abit uncomftable to begin but then it was fine. But after I just felt sore and bruised but today I feel normal down there xx

I don't have any advice but I just wanted to say that I am going through the exact same thing... I'm worried to start having sex again because I just stopped spotting and I'm worried it might hurt because we haven't had sex in 2 months. ( we've done other things, I haven't completely neglected him lol but I haven't really felt like it at all)

I won't be having sex at all during this pregnancy. I have had 3 bleeding episodes and was told by my doctor that I need to be on pelvic rest and cannot have sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->