SH*T. Asleep for the past 2 hours?

S

Serene123

This isn't going to affect her sleep tonight is it? If it does daddy can deal with it.. :blush:

:rofl:

Quite right Caitlyn!

It shouldnt affect her sleep, well I know Kyle usually has 1 hour in the morning, then another 2 hour nap in the afternoon, usually 1-3 oclock. And sleeps 11-12 hours at night lol xx

Lol...bless her...it shouldnt do hun...my little one sleeps loads and he is usually fine at night...but then again all babies are different...:)

Jack sometime sleeps a little longer sometimes and it doesn't affect the night time pattern.

Sometimes Chloe seems to be asleep all day and some she doesnt sleep at all but she always does the same at night

i agree it shouldn't do. my LO is having a sleepy day too, but when she does it doesn't normally effected her sleeping through the night, and then some days she can be awake all day :) hope caitlyn is the same :hugs:

I agree it shouldn't! Sam doesn't usually sleep in the day at all (he does half sleep while I'm feeding him but as soon as he's finished he's wide awake - no naps or anything). If he does fall asleep he can sleep for a couple of hours and still go to bed at the same time and sleep all night x

Should be fine ella sleeps alot of the day and all night i thought it was the norm

Should be fine hun, Josh has slept loads during the day this week and still slept for 10-12h in a row a night xxx

She has officially f*cked up her sleep pattern. I was up untill 5am two nights in a row!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->