shaking

glitterqueen

Reaction score
been trying for 7 years period late 9 days 3 negitive tests then this morning BFP!!!!
cramping like af about to appear any minute, worring cuz i dyed my hair, scared to stand up encase it falls out etc but delighted

wow uve waited a long time for ur bubs huny Good things come to those who wait :) congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just posted on the TCM thread but again Congrats!!!, you've made my day and prooved that TCM works!..x

Carrie
i know it does i have been waiting so long-going tomorrow for accu to prevent m/c and its good for sickness as well x

congrats!! and I wouldn't worry about dying ur hair..I dyed mine the day b4 I for my bfp in sept!!!!!!

Congrats girlie!! And don't worry about the hair dye thing.. I do believe that was for dyes years ago... they are much safer now.... I plan on keeping my foils "topped up" lol during my pregnancy! H&H 9 months!!!

Congrats girlie!! And don't worry about the hair dye thing.. I do believe that was for dyes years ago... they are much safer now.... I plan on keeping my foils "topped up" lol during my pregnancy! H&H 9 months!!!

Hey J-girl
I noticed you r newly pregnant- r u a worrier like me i am so afraid it won't stick or i will lose it etc
I think i am about 5 weeks-according to the chart thing cuz my last period was 21 Dec and I had a positive ov at 4th Jan xx

OMG you've made my day CONGRATULATIONS you so deserve it.7 years is such a long time hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.x

Thats wonderful! Great news after such a long wait!!!!! xxx

have to go to work today having to act like its just another day-have had 2 hours sleep and just threw up- couldn't be happier lol xx

have to go to work today having to act like its just another day-have had 2 hours sleep and just threw up- couldn't be happier lol xx

Hey missis, how are you feeling today??? I've not had any sickness at all. Felt slightly nauseous during the week before I found out but nothing since. Worried that it's not normal and I should be feeling really ill by now but nothing at all. The only things I've noticed is tugging in my lower right hand side below my belly button, cramping on and off and a lot of tiredness, massive tender boobs and running to the toilet more frequently. Maybe I won't get morning sickness at all, who knows, I'm still going to see Cathy too btw. I've an appointment with her this evening! She really is a wee miracle worker! I'm def going to keep seeing her as I'm absolutely petrified of miscarrying!!! :hugs:
XO Jen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->