shaking

Oh yes just thought of another symptom....waking up every hour on the hour at night now and needing to go to the toilet during the night! Feel like I'm not getting any proper sleep at all!! Couldn't be happier though, all for the greater good! xox

have to go to work today having to act like its just another day-have had 2 hours sleep and just threw up- couldn't be happier lol xx

Hey missis, how are you feeling today??? I've not had any sickness at all. Felt slightly nauseous during the week before I found out but nothing since. Worried that it's not normal and I should be feeling really ill by now but nothing at all. The only things I've noticed is tugging in my lower right hand side below my belly button, cramping on and off and a lot of tiredness, massive tender boobs and running to the toilet more frequently. Maybe I won't get morning sickness at all, who knows, I'm still going to see Cathy too btw. I've an appointment with her this evening! She really is a wee miracle worker! I'm def going to keep seeing her as I'm absolutely petrified of miscarrying!!! :hugs:
XO Jen

Jen you sound just like me!!! I think i was only sick with excitement!! I have all thoise symptoms and I agree Cathy is the best. I am terrified of miscarrying or of getting to a scan and there being nothing there. My OH is being very protective! I had to tell my boss cuz of the work I do as there are certain things I won't be able to do( like nightshift Yeah!!!) some people were like oh you shouldn't tell until you are 12 weeks but I couldn't keep it in .. we are a very close staff team so they would have noticed anyway but no one else knows so glad we will be on this journey togethrt my due date is 27th Sept xx

Oh glitterqueen. That is fab news. Congratulations. :happydance:

Oh my GOD!! How did i miss this???

Congratulations!! I'm so pleased for you!!!! xxx

Awww congratulations! such a long wait it must feel great! good luck hope you have a very happy and a very healthy 9 months! =D x

have to go to work today having to act like its just another day-have had 2 hours sleep and just threw up- couldn't be happier lol xx

Hey missis, how are you feeling today??? I've not had any sickness at all. Felt slightly nauseous during the week before I found out but nothing since. Worried :
XO Jen

Jen you sound just like me!!! I think i was only sick with excitement!! I have all thoise Sept xx

Congrats Glitterqueen & Jen too - I was tracking your progress on the TCM thread and noticed that you both attend Cathy - I do too - having my 3rd session this evening. I really hope she is a miracle worker (ive been trying 25 months myself and would love to see a BFP this month). How many acup sessions did you both have before you seen the BFP? The herbs are rotten arent they - but worth it if the outcome is a BFP. She gave me the wee black tablets last week too - Nuan Gong Yun Zi Wan. I ov'd yesterday I think so hoping for a BFP soon. I know it can take a few months though. I have no patiences though!!!!

Anyway congrats to you both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->