Shaking

Lyo28

Reaction score
I just got a BFP. I am in shock! Cannot believe it seriously. I am so grateful and nervous all at the same time and I can't stop shaking. :cloud9:

Wow !!! Congratulations !! Sending lots vibes of ++++vibes++++ and really hope you have a wonderful 9 months and beyond !!!

X X X

:hugs: hun best of luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sooooooooooo happy for you my dear!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Awesome news!!!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Woohooooo!!!! Congrats. Sending lots of positive vibes for a sticky bean and healthy 9 months xx

Wooooo hoooooo! :happydance: so chuffed for you hun

Happy and healthy nine months to you :hugs:

XxX

thanks for all the good wishes, My happiness has turned to fear. I am worried sick it won't work out and already I am wondering why my boobs were tingling yesterday but not today. I need to snap out of it but it is so hard not to worry.

Lyo hun it's perfectly natural to be worried, it's just harder for us that have had a loss not to be :hugs:

Lots of positive vibes sent your way and sticky :dust: to
XxX

Hey hun,

was wondering how you got on today? xx

thanks for all the good wishes, My happiness has turned to fear. I am worried sick it won't work out and already I am wondering why my boobs were tingling yesterday but not today. I need to snap out of it but it is so hard not to worry.

It is hard, expecting things to be difficult based on past experience. Just keep being positive and start expecting things to go well. Symptoms change throughout and don't necessarily mean anything is wrong. I have my fingers crossed that you'll get really strong symptoms soon! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->