Shall we try him on some coke

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
James just asked me "Shall we try him on coke" I said no way he is only 6 months old there is no reason to give him coke and it would be a very bad descion as a mother on my part if I even enterataoned the idea

He still saying a little tast wont hurt him

FFS i don't care if it will hurt him or not its just wrong

Wow, glad you stood your ground on that!! I'll never understand why people want to give their children things that will be bad for them. In my view, if you don't give them coke, they won't want coke. If you don't give them McDonald's, they won't ever want McDonalds

Should of said "Oh yeah .. shall we put a drop of vodka in that aswell" :rofl:

I wouldnt give a young child junk like that either...

But I have to disagree, kids will want what they want. They may or may not want mcdonals... but theres always going to be some kid they know who has it (or whatever) and tells them its good and they may want to try...

I dont plan on letting Jasmine have much junk either.

You shoulda said 'Erm I dont think he'll get that £20 note up his nose TBH love.....'

:shock: What an eeejit.....:trouble:

x

LOL OH is the same, i leave him for an hour and i come back and shes had all kinds of sweets i go mad! when we eat out in a pub or something shes had the odd taste of it, but would never give her it as a drink for herself x

:shock:

Can't believe he even suggested it!

LOL OH is the same, i leave him for an hour and i come back and shes had all kinds of sweets i go mad! when we eat out in a pub or something shes had the odd taste of it, but would never give her it as a drink for herself x

:rofl: i thought that said when we go to the pub she has a taste i was thinking omg booze????? read it properly now

my eldest 3 are 9,10 and 11 and i still dont let them drink pop they have water through the day and juice at mealtimes(they have had the odd glass of pop on special occasions)im such a mean mummy

we give Fred coke in a bottle but he prefers Fanta or 7up xxx

ohhh god men!!!

my OH gave charlie some lemonade in KFC once!! terible!!

charlie wont be drinking fizzy pop untill hes at least 5 or 6!! its just pure bad bad! i dont even like coke anyway but i do love fizzy fanta!

a few people mentioned mcdonalds...im not ashamed to say iv taken him to mcdonalds not at all!!! he LOVES chicken nuggets and chips! before i had him it was always no never hes in never taking my child to mcdonalds not untill hes old enuff to ask! well unfortunatly chicken and chips just so happens to be what he likes best so why not! :rofl:...but no coke with that! a fruit shoooot!

Wow, glad you stood your ground on that!! I'll never understand why people want to give their children things that will be bad for them. In my view, if you don't give them coke, they won't want coke. If you don't give them McDonald's, they won't ever want McDonalds

youve obviously not got a child like mine then :rofl:, she wants everything lol (im not sayin she gets it :D) if she saw me drinkin something she'd never had before she would want some, so i dont really agree with that theory, i dont nesessarily give her a full drink of coke but i have given her the odd taste of mine when ive had a glass :D xxx

dont I feel like the terrible mother now for giving seth a little taste lol

certainly wouldnt get into the habit tho

xxx

I'm just as bad Linzi, Jessie loves sucking the lemonade off my straw then passing it back for me to dunk in the lemonade again..

dont I feel like the terrible mother now for giving seth a little taste lol

certainly wouldnt get into the habit tho

xxx

I didn't mean to make anyone feel like bad mums :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g