Shall we try him on some coke

haha..i,ve given sophia a taste of coke and lemonade(only a sip)..i told my mum when she's older im going to tell her 'sweets' are cucumbers and tomatoes ect. not sure how long she'll be fooled by that though lol.
the other day we were in mcdonalds, i was in some kind of trance when i suddenly realised her dad was feeding her the ice cream they do,he also works as a manager at mcdonalds, and while still spooning it in her mouth comments 'do you know how much sugar they put in this?!?'
i dont understand him sometimes lol.

dont I feel like the terrible mother now for giving seth a little taste lol

certainly wouldnt get into the habit tho

xxx

I didn't mean to make anyone feel like bad mums :(

DOnt worry hun Im only messing, Im not bothered. everyone chooses to raise their child in different ways and as long as no one judges me, I wont judge them :) Sorry if I made you feel guilty :hugs:

xxx

Why would he want him to try it? lol Good for you for standing your ground. We don't even let the boys have it and my oldest is 6. They were doing some project in his class with soda and when they were done his teacher let them drink it and when she asked Landon if he wanted it he told me he said "no, I don't want to drink stuff that is bad for me" even though everyone else was drinking it :)

Why would he want him to try it? lol Good for you for standing your ground. We don't even let the boys have it and my oldest is 6. They were doing some project in his class with soda and when they were done his teacher let them drink it and when she asked Landon if he wanted it he told me he said "no, I don't want to drink stuff that is bad for me" even though everyone else was drinking it :)

I bet the teacher was impressed
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"