shameless tonight

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Ive been waiting for ages lol

I think it will be weird not having debbie though if she really has not come back, and whats going to happen to the little girl since mandy died?? will Lip/lib come back and take over as a dad? Will the oldest girl return?

Nooooo Iv missed it! I didn't realise it had started again :(
x

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD :D i love shameless so much!! nearly cried when i thought paddy was gonna die tho, i want to marry him :smug:

it was very good lol watched 10pm-11pm C4 then next ep 11pm-12 lol now im aweek ahead lmao!!! feel bad for karen she Obv needs some help bless her

i only watched this weeks ahhhh i totally forgot about next week being on E4
was good though x

it was very good lol watched 10pm-11pm C4 then next ep 11pm-12 lol now im aweek ahead lmao!!! feel bad for karen she Obv needs some help bless her

Me2! It was soooo good.. watched them both 2!! Now 4 2nite n the brand new desperate housewives!!!

J x

Me2! It was soooo good.. watched them both 2!! Now 4 2nite n the brand new desperate housewives!!!

J x

wahooo cant wait for desperate houewives i wonderd where it had got do an shameless was good but i didnt think the first spin off series was as good as the last ever one. i end up thinking it wont be long before it finishes again so i try not to get to drawn into it an id forgotten most the names by the it came on yesterday must be due to being pregnant :haha: lolxx

anyone know why debbie didnt return this series

joined the army it had said i think lolx

lol doesnt seem like a very debbie thing to do does to lol

i thought that to shes to girly lolx

i thought form the last shows she wold not of been into something like that at all.

Kaite was in the show but no lip still and she was only there for half of it god knows who is looking after her :wacko: I want to no who the babies daddy is? from the pre-view for the 3rd ep karren goes nutty bless her i think she might have PND maybe shes really up and then really down and forgets things but then shes hooking up with the other pos baby daddy :wacko:

Oh and for people who watched the 2nd ep
did anyone else notice her baby is what a day or 2 old yet while in paddys house she had her knickers off and shoved them down the side of the sofa :wacko: what happend to the bleeding after giving birth :shrug:

lmfao at spoiler!! yeah i was atually shouting at tv last nite!!

x

Am I the only one who doesn't actually like shameless? I watched an episode once and had to turn it off! Eeek!

xx

lips not back this series hes ohs friend in real life hes not been fimling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->