shameless tonight

hahaha yeah and the fact that shes back to her pre pregnancy weight when the babies like 2 days old! not an inch of baby belly on her! lol

OMG EP3

can anyone believe she just but baby in the draw and closed it

is it pnd?

if it is its very fking bad to be honest shes going metal **no offence if anyone has had PND that bad btw**

shes very up and down. and thinking her hubby is some kind of monster in her eyes and shes talking to mandy :wacko:

postnatal psychosis maybe?it is chilling to watch im practically crying.

postnatal psychosis maybe?it is chilling to watch im practically crying.

that sounds more like it just by the name. It really sad to watch im guessing its trying to show what PND can be like and how it can affect women maybe but it might be a bit to much :shrug:

Poor karen :( Wish she wasn't such a slag though :wacko:

I think shes gonna end up like her mum actually. Sheila was a nutter.

yeah she did not have the best start did she,a mum whos scared to leave the house her mums new man having it off with her :dohh: then getting involed with the magiures (sp?) doing her best mates bloke then her best mate dying then getting pregnant and not knowing who the daddy is and Joe now owns the bloody shop :dohh:

I would hate to for her part in the show to turn nasty though well worse with the baby i no its a "show" but i dont think i could watch much more of her leaving the baby in weird places and a putting him in a draw and what else she could do :nope:

In the matter of a few days shes given birth in the pub, got her pre-preg body back, had sex and stopped her after birth bleeding, gone nuts working out left/lost baby 2times, put him in a draw, almost fell out the window and then taken to a metal place.. this seires is MAD!!

:rofl:

i love this new series!

its mental and all over the place lol​

omg @ what ive just read

apparently mimi mcguire will start an affair with a 14 year old schoolboy who she meets in the jockey!

omg @ what ive just read

apparently mimi mcguire will start an affair with a 14 year old schoolboy who she meets in the jockey!

yea they showed a preview last night lol​

Oh I'm a week behind, keep forgetting its on e4 :rofl:

omg @ what ive just read

yea they showed a preview last night lol​

lol i was about to say that, her lover also asks mimis gay son**mickey i think his name is,, lol im no good with names** to smell his finger and when he asks whats that the lover respond your mother :haha:

i wet myself when he said that

even my oh was in tears!

:rofl:

Im just watchin Karen and her PND, omg nearly had me in tears.

Was bloody chilling to watch.

V xxxx

I missed it last night!!! grrrrr am i the only one who fancies the pants of paddy?? lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->