shameless

bingbongbaby

Reaction score
anyone else love this show? i can not wait till it starts on monday although i wish they would bring back the original characters fiona, steve, lip you know all them ones

I was a total Shameless fanatic, right from the start, just loved it however I just had to admit that last season just wasnt as good as it normally is, not sure if i'll watch it this time!! Actually preferred the Amercian one to the new season!!

Love watching the old episodes with Fi, and Kev and Veronica and I just loved Paddy Maguire, was devastated when he left!!!

Oh and I just love Mickey, he is just brilliant!!!!

yea i agree the last 1 as pants am just holding out that this 1 might be better! i didnt really like the american one just found it to weird cause it was acting out the same as the uk 1!
Mickey is class so funny they ruined mimi tho i mean the whole story line with her and the younger boy was just stupid

I cried my eyes out last season when Kev came back, when I saw it on the teaser I screamed so loud with excitement my neighbour came round to see if I was OK ha.

Gone totally down hill. They really need to do something good this series, or I imagine it will probably be the last- then again, its the ninth so if so they will try and stretch it out to ten to say they have done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->