Share my excitement please

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I was going to post on Facebook this morning about finally getting to 37 weeks! I haven't really posted about this time around about being pg. I've not hidden it but it's baby no#2 and decided early.on not to post as much gushy baby posts this time. We'll except this one. I woke up really excited about it. As I've had a few occasions of nearly.going into early.labour. Luckily it's always stopped and now depressingly I think it go over. Anyway I went online this morning forgetting that it is a year since an old work friend from my last job so unfortunately sadly lost her baby girl. She was born a year todayvsleeping. :(

Goes without saying I'm not going to post on fb today. I've sent my condolences and love to her.

Thought I would post here instead. I still feel mean for enjoying a milestone day while she has to relive her horrid day.

I'm super happy but also super aware of how horrible and quickly things cam change :( my heart goes out to.the little baby girl flying high :cry:

Awwww, I understand why you don't want to post on fb but you're entitled to be happy!!! I started in labour at 34+6 (scary after DS1 was born at 30+4) but was so happy to make it to term! However I'm still pregnant, and wanting him out now! Enjoy your day!!!! Your precious baby can come whenever now! Xxx

So sorry for your friends loss.
Congratulations on reaching 37 weeks, what an awesome milestone! Nearly there now :dance:

Thank yo. I have mixed feelings about enjoying this day while I know she's going through such heart ache. I so scared and can't wait to hold my little girl in my arms. Just want her to come safely.

Awwww, I understand why you don't want to post on fb but you're entitled to be happy!!! I started in labour at 34+6 (scary after DS1 was born at 30+4) but was so happy to make it to term! However I'm still pregnant, and wanting him out now! Enjoy your day!!!! Your precious baby can come whenever now! Xxx

It doesn't feel real until your baby is in your arms. Then you can finally relax a little. It felt like a victory making it to first scan and then to viability, now officially term makes it all the more real and so close to the end. Good luck with the rest of your pg.

So happy you reached 37weeks!

I know the feeling of being excited whilst someone else is grieving. I had a work colleague who's daughter lost her baby at 18weeks just a fortnight before my first scan. It has been me on edge a little and I'm also cautious what I post on Facebook for that very reason!xxx

I know the feeling of being excited whilst someone else is grieving. I had a work colleague who's daughter lost her baby at 18weeks just a fortnight before my first scan. It has been me on edge a little and I'm also cautious what I post on Facebook for that very reason!xxx

It's exactly this. I also might run into her at an event tomorrow I'm thinking about not going to not upset her. Where I used to work is having a day to raise money for charity and if I go there's a big chance of bumping into her.

I can happily enjoy my little victory myself. And thank you for sharing it with me. I did a little dance when my oh got home from work. He found it funny

It's exactly this. I also might run into her at an event tomorrow I'm thinking about not going to not upset her. Where I used to work is having a day to raise money for charity and if I go there's a big chance of bumping into her.

I can happily enjoy my little victory myself. And thank you for sharing it with me. I did a little dance when my oh got home from work. He found it funny

You're welcome hun!

I was at work when my colleagues daughter and boyfriend came in, I had a Bump and didn't quite know what to say. However the boyfriend asked how far along I was and if my DS was excited to be a big brother?. I was desperately trying not to be too excited but at the same time I didn't want to be so flippant about it either! I would go to the function hun, your friend can't avoid pregnant women forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->