Share some girl names!

Husband really likes the name Evangeline Lily, but I already have a friend who named their child Evangeline. I love the name Valentina and DH dislikes it, but he also chose the boy name. It's between

Dorothy Luna
Valentina Dorothea
or doing a double middle name with Valentina DorothyLuna

We've made a list and so far we have ..... Evie (OH's choice), Scarlett (one of my fav's) and ruby, which I think we both like... Not sure! Decisions are soooo hard. Middle name will be June (after OH's granny) - she's due 28th June ironically too. We joked about calling her ruby if she's born in July as that's the birthstone for that month. Also like the names aimee/Amy, Sophia (although our dog is called sophie)...... I think we will just have a list of names and decide wen she's here! X

We have a few that we like at the moment

Daisy
Jada
Scarlett
Callie
Molly
Kaylee
Mikayla
Cadence

OMG... as soon as I read the name Elora I remembered Willow.... her name was Elora Dannah (sp?).... it was one of my favorite movies and always loved that name.... very pretty :)

Evie, Amelia and Ava are so popular! I had a few girls names but didnt love any of them! They were darcie was probably going to be one we went with. I'm having a boy so was sorted!! I loved Lexie too!!

Our little lady is going to be Kiegan Anne. Not traditional at all but we both love it and could not agree on anything else! Plus, I didn't want to name them something that's really popular so that limits our options :).

I have loads of girls names I like.. 100% sure I'm having a boy though haha. I like:
Matilda
Mai
Lola
Ella
Julia

Our princess will be Sheeba Marion
Just to add on the list,
Sheena
Sheila
Brenda
Lisa
Kyla
Mariana
Charity
Cynthia
Margla
Liz

So many to choose from! My personal favourite are

Lyla
Delilah
Mia
Ava
Isla
Scarlett
Grace
Lily

If in doubt have 2 or 3 middle names! ;)

My LG is called Naomi

If we have another girl we like Chloe, phoebe, Freya, Eliza. But my favourite is Eloise

How do u want the name to sound, traditional or unique?

Do u mind if thers more kids with the same name in their class at school or do u want them to be the only one?

Personally I wanted my daughter to have a unique name that's why she's called Eden Maia, I hate it when I hear of others!!!

Iv got a name picked if I have a girl (team yellow!) but I'm always scared to tell people as I hate it when people try to put u off!

We have Quinn Darcy for a girl, i was originally going to have Luna but gone slightly off it, also love Darcy but its getting more popular so weve decided to have it for a middle name instead, thats if its a girl, i think its a boy though xx

id like a unique one.
i liked Esmee, but oh said it sounds like a hair product.
hes thinkinn of Tresemee -.- lmao

id like a unique one.
i liked Esmee, but oh said it sounds like a hair product.
hes thinkinn of Tresemee -.- lmao

That was my choice all along with dd but just with one E Esme!

Then I heard Eden and changed my mind!

I'm so fussy I go thru the lists of hundreds of names from the past 5 years n don't see any I like haha x

If by some chance we end up having a girl, her name will be Zooey Ginevra.

I also liked:

Emma
Abigail
Gabrielle
Sadie
Taryn

If we have a girl, we're set on Gabriella Lilly :) we've also considered Myla Lilly (Lilly is our middle name no matter what :))

I have a little girl called Briar Amelia and it really suits her and I have yet to come across any other little Briars :thumbup:

If these twins are girls, we have the following names in mind:

Anais (an-ay-is)
Elora was also on our list, love the name and love the film Willow!:thumbup:
Rose
Iris
Flora
Violet

Probably we will go for Anais Rose and Elora Iris....it's hard choosing names, especially 2!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->