Share some girl names!

Cool names :D

OH and I settled on Noelle Marie pretty quickly. Our previous one (mc) was going to be named Shaylee Marie (Middle name is after my nana)

I picked Zoe Elizabeth if I have a girl, but OH doesn't like it. I don't like his pick either so we're still choosing, lol.

My LO is Teagan!

Other names I like..
Evelyn
Willow
Caitlin
Emily
Molly
Lauren
Emelia
Jessica
Eleanor

OMG... as soon as I read the name Elora I remembered Willow.... her name was Elora Dannah (sp?).... it was one of my favorite movies and always loved that name.... very pretty :)

Thank you! I am so happy with our name. It was actually Elora Danan in Willow. :) Although Dannah sounds pretty too!

I am obsessed with looking at names at the moment and find it so easy to fall in love with so many girls names. Here's what I like.

Mia
Noelle
Kaitlyn
Arianna
Meredith
Seraphina
Anya
Simone

If I ever had a girl I'd either have
Lula belle or lyla Sophia x

Our little girl is Calista Jasmine Sofia. I also liked:
Abigail
Adelaide
Aislinn
Alexa / Alexis
Amy
Anastasia
Anisa
Anneka
Anouk
Arabella
Arianna
Astrid
Bryony
Calista
Camilla
Cara
Carmel
Cassandra
Charlotte
Clara
Cleo
Constance
Delilah
Eliza
Francesca
Georgia
Holly
India
Jasmine
Jemima
Kirsten
Leila
Liberty
Louisa
Lydia
Mirabel
Orla
Pia
Romilly
Rosalie
Samara
Saskia
Serena
Sofia

We're not expecting yet, but if we have a girl OH wants to call her Charlotte, so he can shorten it to Charlie... I fancy shortening it to Lolly :haha:

Our DD is Lexie Patricia she was almost Roxie Patricia but my OH sent out the txt to the family when she arrived and wrote Lexie instead :haha: but we are sooooooo glad as she is very much a Lexie( or Lex Luther as we know her lol)

Other girl names we like are....

Lois
Arwen
Madison
Mila
Freya
Ruby
Scarlet
Eliza
Izzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online