Share your anomaly scan measurements

Its interesting to read all these measurements, I have my '20 wk' scan on tuesday, when i'll be 22 weeks, so we'll see what baby is measuring.

My measurements seem so big compared to everyone elses, I don't know what difference a week makes but I had my scan at 21+1 & the measuremnets were:

FL: 37.0mm
HC: 185.6mm
AC: 165.0mm

The sonographer did say my baby is a little larger than average eeeek!! x

my HC was 186mm at my 20+4week scan! mine seems to be the biggest out of everyone elses :cry: x

At 19+6 mine were

HC 165
AC 140
FL 31

Which all seem small which is strange as OH and I arn't!

Mine are at 19+2

FL: 29.9
HC: 167.5
AC: 140
BDP: 44.4 - (NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT IT MEANS)

This one is measuring way way smaller than my last one. He was 9lb 4oz when he was born and was that a knightmare. This one is bang on track and not off the chart. :haha:
Yipee. :happydance:

One thing that has come to my attention though is that i have a anterior placenta. I have wondered for about 2 weeks why i had not felt anything yet :dohh: wich they had told me at scan. Felt my daughter at 17 weeks, my son at 20 weeks and this one not at all. Just flutters. :cry:

xxxxx

Hay hun im from south yorkshire too.. moved to west yorks a few months ago. Just a quick message to say your measurements r like mine.

FL 29.2
HC 167.6
AC 142.2

That was at 20+1 week.

Was just wondwering ladies.. if majority of measeurements at 20 weeks are in the lower end.. if the baby more likely to be a small baby or may grow more later?

thanks

kate xx

My measurements from 20+4 is
FL 36.2
HC 183.5

Im not sure what the other results are as I cant realy understand the graph and I dont have any estimated fetal weight

19w 6d

HC ..... 170
AC ..... 156.9
FL ..... 30.4

On the graph she is bang in the middle to on the smallish side.. But her AC is right up the big end! I'll be pushing out tummy instead of head at this rate lol! Got a little chubby girl!! x

This is really interesting! I had my scan at 21+6 and measured as follows:

AC : 165 mm
HC : 192 mm
FL : 37mm

According to the growth chart that makes my baby on the smal side of normal but means he/she will be skinny like my DH - lucky!

Mine are at 19+2

FL: 29.9
HC: 167.5
AC: 140
BDP: 44.4 - (NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT IT MEANS)

This one is measuring way way smaller than my last one. He was 9lb 4oz when he was born and was that a knightmare. This one is bang on track and not off the chart. :haha:
Yipee. :happydance:

One thing that has come to my attention though is that i have a anterior placenta. I have wondered for about 2 weeks why i had not felt anything yet :dohh: wich they had told me at scan. Felt my daughter at 17 weeks, my son at 20 weeks and this one not at all. Just flutters. :cry:

xxxxx

Hay hun im from south yorkshire too.. moved to west yorks a few months ago. Just a quick message to say your measurements r like mine.

FL 29.2
HC 167.6
AC 142.2

That was at 20+1 week.

Was just wondwering ladies.. if majority of measeurements at 20 weeks are in the lower end.. if the baby more likely to be a small baby or may grow more later?

thanks

kate xx

hi hun :hi:

i have no idea on your question. i did not save zaks measurements and he was 9Lb 4oz. i showed really early with him but not as much with this one.

xxx

HC 170.0mm
TCD 19.4 mm (no idea what this is??)
AC 135.0mm
FL 27.5mm
HC/AC 1.26

These were from 20w exactly. The fl is right on the smallest side of the scale, whilst all the others are between low to mid, apart from hc/ac which is towards the high end. So confused. Does it mean he's really small??

After looking through my notes I've found out I have an anterior placenta, what does that mean?! :( x

The anterior placenta means that your placenta is at the front. The only thing it means is that you might find it more difficult to feel the baby for the first while that it's kicking.

Thank you lauraclili!! I was getting worried that everyone on here and all my friends had been feeling movements really early, but mine have only just started!! Phew! Would if thought they'd of mentioned it!!x

HC 166.6
AC 144.4
FL 31.7

at 19+1. All these put my baby in the 75th-80th centile.

I don't have many measurements,

FL is 39.2mm which says its 22 weeks and 4 days

and BPD (whats this?) is 53. 4 mm which is 22 weeks and 2 days

BPD stands for Biparential Diameter (how ever u spell it) its the width of the babys head mine measured 53.7mm at 20+4weeks which is in 99th percentile range so mine was big x

BPD stands for Biparential Diameter (how ever u spell it) its the width of the babys head mine measured 53.7mm at 20+4weeks which is in 99th percentile range so mine was big x

How do you find this out? What exactly do you mean big? A big baby?

How do you find this out? What exactly do you mean big? A big baby?

if you go to https://www.baby2see.com/medical/charts.html

its full of graphs and charts just enter your measurements and how many weeks you were when you had the measurments done and it tells you if the baby is within normal size ect...

When I say mines big my babys HC and BPD were measuring a week or 2 ahead but the AC,FL and estamated fetal weight were in normal range for the gestational weeks I am.

Doctors arnt worried and said my baby might be big at birth but I'm having a growth scan at 28 weeks to see how he's measuring

Thank you Nlz2468, its all so confusing when you get measurements and they don't tell you what they mean.

Scan was done at exactly 20 weeks

HC-179mm
AC-149mm
FL-33mm

Jess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member