Share Your Conception Predictions !

Gail predicted a conception of end of Dec/Jan. I conceived Jan 31st and got my :bfp: on January the 8th :)

gail predicted feb conception so i'll either find out in 4days or end of feb as cycled little wierd with ovulation LOL

Jenny Renny - BFP in April with a girl
Psychic Star - BFP in May 2011 with a boy & Oct 2014 with a boy

Where can I find gail, want to give her a go!

Gail - BFP/Conception in March 2011 with a :blue: then a :pink: in 2013
Jenny - BFP in March from a cycle starting in February with a :blue:

I'm secretly hoping they are both a month out and I get my BFP at the end of Feb fingers crossed

Gail can be found on ebay under psychic123ukreadings she's also got her own website if you google the same you'll find her.

I wouldn't waste your time with Gail, she is a fake! So is Aimee and probably all the rest...... CONS!:growlmad::nope:

Hi ladies, I had 2 very different months predicted! However both predict a girl.... I got Gail reading last week who said I would conceive in march then yesterday I got Sandra reading who said I would conceive in aug/sept with due date may 2012 and weighing in at around 6lb 7! I'm quite tempted to order a 3rd (and final) reading just to see how this one compares With the other 2! Not sure who to order it from though.... Anyone had any predictions come true yet?? Xx

i think it keeps a bit of hope for people
gail said march to april with a boy
and new one on ebay said may with a boy

Here are my three and it's not long now until I find out.

Jenny Feb
Gail Feb/March
PsychicStar March

so brought another one and gail march to april a boy and new one on ebay panrosa said may with boy

I'm waiting to receive my reading from Psychic Star on Saturday. I will post it here once I get it. xx

I have one more week to go until the dreaded af is due and if it doesn't appear then Psychic star will be correct as she predicted me a feb BFP! XXX

jenny - dec '10 wrong
Suzy - jan '11 wrong
joanee - dec '10 wrong
gail - march '11
psycic star - i'll need assistence
aimee - march '11 - fake
pandora - march 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads