Share Your Conception Predictions !

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
WRONG

Sandra - The baby I'm seeing is a boy linking with December for a conception into January for finding out.

Suzy - Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of January 2011 from a cycle that starts in December. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of September 2011 with attention being paid to the date of the 14th. I can also see two further children in your future, both girls, born around early 2013, and mid 2015.

Cheri - They show me a BOY and they relate him to APRIL so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. I am seeing him followed by a little girl (who actually looks a lot like you but with longer hair) and she’s related to OCTOBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

Gail -Ok looking at conception I see very early January as you testing positive, so I sense it will be a Christmas conception, also a P initial keeps showing around you too, I see with this pregnancy all going well, you enjoy and relish every moment of pregnancy from the cravings to the scans the whole package, and I see your baby boy born later that same year and all is well around pregnancy and birth, I see a strong J initial connecting to this child, you enjoy motherhood as much as pregnancy and a lot of happiness shows around your path at that time.

Aimee - For you I see a BFP in April 2011. I see this to be a baby girl. I also see two more pregnancies in your future.

Joanne - I feel that you will conceive in February 2011. I see that the pregnancy will be very healthy and i am not picking up on any problems here. I feel that you will give birth to a baby boy!

RIGHT - Ended In Miscarriage

Ruby - I see a find out with a BFP/conceive or give birth in Jan. So find out with a BFP/conceive in Jan of 2011 OR give birth in Jan of 2012. I see a girl.

Jenny - Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May 2011 from a cycle that begins in April. The pregnancy shows with twins - girl and boy. Their EDD and birth dates are referenced around the 20th of January 2012 and the 30th of December 2012.

Psychic Star - I don't feel you will have to wait much longer before you see positive results as I have been shown the Month of May highlighted around you and feel that this will be a positive month.

Also just found out I am pregnant again, but haven't had any readings that correspond with that.

Aimee sees a BFP in April 2011 for me and it will be a girl. She also sees two further pregnancies.x

Aimee says conception in feb 2012 for me- a girl apparently to make my family complete.. then no more. :thumbup: hope shes right

aimee sees august/november as conception/due dates for me but feels they are more due dates, Jesse was born in august so im hoping i get pregnant next cycle with a due date november, and she sees 1more pregnancy after that for me :)

a BFP in may 2011. Another girl ( i didnt tell her i had one girl :wacko:) and one more prgnancy after that.

My reading from Suzy

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in between now and the end of March 2011. The baby shows as a boy and everything looks well around both pregnancy and birth. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in early 2013.
I sensed a lot of spiritual energy around you and feel that a lady guides you on a daily basis. Around you I felt a lot of change, and also improvement coming into your life. I see a happy home life and contentment in your future.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

So according to Suzy, by the time I am either 19 turning 20 or just turned 20, I'll have LO and two other babies, a boy and a girl. So three kiddies by the age of 20!
OH and me must be super fertile :S

Oh I apparently may also be pregnant again, and the way me and OH go with contraception, it could be likely (but I never told her that)

If her news is real, I'm dead worried.

Aimee said :bfp: in march with girl. Also 2 more pregnancies to follow.
Think 4 kids too much for me lol

the OP it says GAIL & AIMEE.. I thouight after recent events this was the same person? or am I getting muddled up? all other threads have been locked.
I hope Aimee was right otherwise thats my bubble well and truely burst! lol

I dunno, I got two different readings from two different emails and from two different places (Gail from eBay and Aimee from her website) Aimee's email was Melanie something.

hmmmm .. I am sure all will be revealed. lol

Lol, I hope so ! I don't wanna wait until april !!!

Aimee is a fraud.. i found a warning on another website and for a while you couldn't order readings from her because she was banned

Here are my readings:

jenny - BFP Feb 2011 from cycle currently on (was on af at the time). Boy EDD October 2011
gail - same but with girl

I had a reading with psychic start who said I would concieve end of Jan/beg Feb...Not long to find out...Lets hope she's right. xxx

Babyluck - maybe we will both conceive this month and get our BFPs lol. I'm waiting on my reading from Psychic Star and I'm hoping the time frame is the same as the others. I'm not worried about the gender as I'll happily be a mum either way.

I think my reading from Gail may come true due to other things she said in the prediction. Gail has mentioned in her prediction things that are too trivial to put on any social network site or forum so the only way she could know about them is via a genuine view of the future.

I know a lot of people don't believe in the paranormal but I've witnessed things happen that seem impossible. My dad has often had metal bits stuck in his eyes that couldn't be removed with twizzers and there was this lovely woman who he would call to get them removed. She would ask him to place a glass of water beside him and by the time she finished talking with him, the bits of metal would be in the glass. I've also had bad problems with my knees and been to a guy who could hover his hands over the joint and relieve the pain within fifteen minutes.

I know there are a lot of fakes out there especially on the Internet but there also are genuine people who have this amazing gift.

Star: baby girl early 2012 and boy 2016. Doesn't think first is fully planned. Possibly look after a child in my 30's which isn't mine.

Time will tell, she didn't know I was a member on here x

Hi ladies :flower:
My predictions are in my siggy but loosing hope :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"