Share your symptoms - unique, wierd symptoms?

angelbump

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I wanted to know if any of you had any unique or strange symptoms of pregnancy?
Anything that your mum had too? Or your nan?
My mum and nan both had very similar symptoms but didnt get many of them. Just the usual tired, sore boobs and weeing lots. Anyone have wierd symptoms?

Would love to hear :)

I have crazy intense dreams that feel like they go on for hours. I wake up feeling mentally exhausted :lol: I had that with my first pregnancy too.

Wow, my mum said when she was later on in pregnancy her dreams were so vivid that theyd affect her moods all day if they were really bad,
Thanks for sharing xx

exhausted ALOT of the time.. I don't remember being this drained last time around. Unable to gain weight :shrug:
Also crazy dreams, peeing non stop.

Last time my nose would run every time i ate or drank anything. And after labor it lessened. Its back again but not as bad as before.

:blush: feeling like there is a tampon in, but not quiet right :blush: most annoying an uncomfortable, and mmmm bad gas lol. Also a rank taste in my mouth, but I have given up smoking. and super irritable.

Wow lots of different symptoms!
Thankyou all for replying too :)

I asked because im having alot of pregnancy symptoms but some could be misconstrued as AF symptoms - except sore nipples (which iv never had like this before) not my whole boob literally just nipples? And migraines which arnt uncommon for me but have been so severe lately! Having cramping like AF is coming but not as painful as usual?

Also really messed up dreams :/
I took a hpt about 3 days ago and it was bfn what do you ladies reckon?
And how long did you wait until testing? Imterested to hear everyones stories,

Again thankyou for replying again :) x

Mine come and go but they have recently started to pick up in the last 2 days.
Sore nipples and boobs, peeing a lot, gassy, cramps, bloating like I am 4 months pregnant. The most weird feeling I have is this lump in my throat like my throat feels sick. Also, I feel very car sick when I wake up and multiple times per day. I have never had that with my past 2 MC's, so hopefully it is a good sign of a strong baby!

Shortness of breath! Its crazy I can simply walk to my car, turn over in bed or lately eating makes me feel like I'm running a race! I'm only 10 weeks and iv not gained any weight I am heavier but not big enough to have these problems so soon

This is my third pregnancy and I have horrible lower back pain. Im only 10 weeks today and my back has been killing me since before my bfp at 5 weeks.
During my first pg I had kidney stones at 26 weeks and a bartholins gland absect at 18 weeks that returned 7 times before having my daughter. incase your not familiar its an absect on the inside of your labia. it would swell to the size of an extra large egg!
With my son I had PUPPS for the last 7 weeks of my pregnancy (thank goodness he came 3 weeks early, I don't know if I could handled it any longer) Pupps is basically hives from head to toe caused usually by the male hormones. Nothing makes them go away or makes the itching stop. Lots of fun I tell you.
Im praying for a normal pregnancy this time around but with the insane back pain its looking like this baby might have other plans. I just hope I don't get any of the rare symptoms that can happen.

Beyond Bloated, tired to the point of feeling drunk, gassy, and my right side intermittently feels knumb and tingly. All this with a very active 2 1/2 y/o. Yay me!

Feeling starving but don't fancy anything to eat. Awful oily skin that's broken out with spots. Feeling exhausted and thirsty all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->