Sharp cervix pains at 34 weeks

Violinnem

Reaction score
Hi ladies - just wondering if anyone else has had sharp, shooting pains in their cervix every now and again at just 34 weeks. I know it's way too early for baby to be getting ready for labour, but does anyone else feel like baby is just 'knocking on the door' whenever they feel like it? Lol. :haha:

Had that often from about 32 weeks on and I'm still Prego. Heard it can be anything from cervical effacement to ligament pains. Either way it is your body getting ready for delivery it just may take the full 6 more weeks to get there.

Thank you. That's reassuring to know that it still could be a while. There's nothing more scary than thinking that LO could come too early and experience problems due to that. Wow, you're very nearly at the finish line. Best of luck for an exciting few weeks ahead :)

I've had it right from the start, some people call it lightening crotch, I like to name it fanny daggers. Yeowch.

Xx

Ooopo yes, they're damn sharp sometimes! So many of us seem to get them though thankfully :flower:

Had them quite often and sometimes they could get regular for an hour or two for me. So painful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->