Sharp lower abdominal/uterus pain and nausea?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
Two days ago I had mild lower back cramps (6dpo). Yesterday I was having faint uterine cramps and I felt a fluttering feeling a couple of times (7dpo). Last night my fiance and I baby danced and ever since my cramps have gotten worse. I woke up a couple of times from it and when I woke up this morning I immediately felt nauseous. I fell back asleep and when I woke up again I was still nauseous. Yesterday I was sure that my period was about to start but when the cramps started getting worse I wasn't sure.

I was put on Metformin a couple of weeks for PCOS ago and I've had diarrhea ever since but I've never had cramps like this.

Could this be implantation cramps? Has anyone ever dealt with this before?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-1.jpg
    chartgraph_module-1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 4
If the cramps are In pubic area then its a good sign.
I also had them after implantation. Test after 2 days. ATB:thumbup:

I had cramping and got my BFP today at 13dpo. Good luck!

I was woken up this morning at 3am sharp pains. They've been happening since yesterday but last night was the worst. I'm around 7dpo.

KnittedGalaxy will you keep me updated? The bad pains went away, but every now and then they come back a little. Everything I was feeling is a side effect of Metformin, so it might be that even though I've been on it for 2 and a half weeks and the side effects should be gone by now.

Hey ladies :)
I've been having similar pains yesterday and today. They aren't constant but every now and again they're strong enough to make me notice! It kinda feels like a mild injection type sensation inside my vagina (sorry if tmi!!) I've also been having mild cramps in my lower right abdominal region. AF is due in 2 days and I'm hoping, after nearly 4 years of TTC, that this is it! Finding it difficult not to get my hopes up but I've never felt these types of pains/pressure before!

I'm having the same thing almost - my cramping is over my left ovary (very tender) and I'm 6dpo. Keep me posted on your findings! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->