Sharp Muscle pains

Kitteh

Mum to 1 and ttc #2
Reaction score
I keep having htese sharp muscle pains on the inside of my legs at the very top. They only last a number of seconds but they are really painful and i feel like my legs are gonna buckle.

Anyone know what this is? I'm 34+3

thanks x

i have the same thing really dose hurt i was just saying to my OH i dont think i would make it to take the dog for a walk because im to scared i would fall over i had a scan yesterday and the lady said are u having any pains i said yes down below and in my legs a lot of pressure she said yes baby is very very low down so shes not surprised so it could be that hun xxx

I keep getting that, mainly in my right leg. Been getting it for a couple of weeks now; so on my last appt with my midwife, I asked her what it was and she said it was where the baby is pressing down on the blood vessels and nerve vessels where it's moving down and getting ready to come into the world. I'm 3/5 engaged so mine are accutely uncomfortable at the moment; and sadly there isn't anything that can be done to shift them and make them any better. My midwife suggested taking a paracetamol to see if that helped and it does take the edge off it, but not completely :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->