Sharp pains?

ChescaRose

Mummy to two :)
Reaction score
Ok so the last 2 days these sharp shooting like pains 'down there' have got worse! Today its almost constant and it feels like little lady is trying to claw her way out! :haha: she's been head down since 28 weeks and really low apparently :/ what's this pain? Anyone else had it? Don't remember it with my son!

I think it's just her head on your cervix. I started getting these pains around 24 weeks when my guy went head down. I'm sure you're fine :)

Yeah its baby's head on your cervix. Mine was doing this when it started to engage. I get it a couple of times a day. Infact today it feels like LO's head is gringing against my pelvis! But I have had the shooting pains and I described it exactly the same like LO was trying to claw its way out!

Me too! I used exactly the same expression too 'clawing her way out' lol! Been getting it a lot today and now getting period like pains in my back and pelvis. I've been 5/5 palpable at every check up so I'm guessing she's starting to engage today. Been having the clawing feeling on and off since about 20 weeks though!

I get this too, think baby could also be lying on your nerves. Such an uncomfortable feeling, makes me jump up in pain lol

Yep. I had this pain at 15 1/2 weeks or so when my baby was very low down with his head pushing on my cervix and have it again now that baby's back down there, getting ready for birth. I'm assuming your son just never decided to try and use your cervix as a pillow.

Hehe :) thanks ladies! I'll ask midwife when I next see her and if she's engaged then I guess that's what the pain is lol.. If not its just her being mean to mummy :) xx

I have alot of pain down there as well. But the doctor says its because my baby girl is really low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->