Sharp twinges?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Trixiebell, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Trixiebell

Trixiebell Well-Known Member

I am currently 9dpo and every now and again if I stretch or move abit too quickly I get a really sharpe twinge in my lower abdomen, any ideas? or is anyone else having this?

2. Rumpskin

Rumpskin Free to try again!

Sounds very promising. I cramped all the way through from OV to when I got my BFP x

3. Feisty Fidget

Feisty Fidget Rainbow Baby

Snap! It feels like it is near or on my left ovary. It was pretty much constant last night and I was really worried about ectopic BUT after googling, I have found out that if an egg implants you will develop a cyst on the ovary it came from which will 'feed' it until the placenta can take over.

Fingers crossed it is good news for us both :hugs:

4. bbbunny

bbbunny Well-Known Member

I keep getting pains like someone poking me sharply in my sides and tummy I do have IBS so I don't know if mine is related to that. We have only been trying for less than a week so I am sure mine is not baby related. :( Sorry I can't help just didnt want to read and run :)

5. Trixiebell

Trixiebell Well-Known Member

Thanks hunnies :D I didn't want to be symptom spotting but when it kept happening throughout the day I just had to find out. Fx'd it is something good :D