Shaun T's Rockin' Body- anyone else?!

heyyydayyy

Reaction score
I've been doing these workouts (or shall I say, dances!) for about 3 weeks now. And I must say, I am soooo in love! For the first time since, well, EVER, I am actually excited about working out. :saywhat: I wake up in the morning and am eager to get LO down for her nap so I can pop in my DVD and dance my ass off! Plus I've been seeing results on the scale- down 4.8 lbs since I started! :happydance: I'm also doing Weight Watchers which obviously is contributing to my results, but I've got to give a lot of the credit to Rockin' Body!

Has anyone else discovered this gem of a workout DVD?

I've been doing these workouts (or shall I say, dances!) for about 3 weeks now. And I must say, I am soooo in love! For the first time since, well, EVER, I am actually excited about working out. :saywhat: I wake up in the morning and am eager to get LO down for her nap so I can pop in my DVD and dance my ass off! Plus I've been seeing results on the scale- down 4.8 lbs since I started! :happydance: I'm also doing Weight Watchers which obviously is contributing to my results, but I've got to give a lot of the credit to Rockin' Body!

Has anyone else discovered this gem of a workout DVD?

I'm interested in it. Looks fun!

Currently doing insanity, and that has me wanting to workout!

Well done on weight loss! Xx

Oh my gosh I'm way too scared to try Insanity! I've done the 30 day shred and that was probably the highest difficulty level I can handle. I'm hoping that once I get in better shape I can give Insanity a go, but I've got 45 lbs left to get to my pre-pregnancy weight so I'm nowhere near ready for that craziness!

And yes, Rockin Body is super fun. The infomercial is so cheesy but it's actually a good workout and it's done in a way that makes you feel like you aren't working out. Which makes it that much more bearable for exercise-phobes like me :haha:

Oh my gosh I'm way too scared to try Insanity! I've done the 30 day shred and that was probably the highest difficulty level I can handle. I'm hoping that once I get in better shape I can give Insanity a go, but I've got 45 lbs left to get to my pre-pregnancy weight so I'm nowhere near ready for that craziness!

And yes, Rockin Body is super fun. The infomercial is so cheesy but it's actually a good workout and it's done in a way that makes you feel like you aren't working out. Which makes it that much more bearable for exercise-phobes like me :haha:

It's tough going is insanity, but it's helping me.

How long is the rockin body workout? I'm planning on buying it after I complete insanty.
Xx

I haven’t tried Rockin Body yet but heard that it was so much fun! I’ve done a few of the other DVD workouts and currently finishing up with Les Mills Pump. I enjoy this workout because I only have to do it 3 days a week to stay fit and see results! The workouts are fairly short, which is also a plus. How long are the Rockin Body DVDs? They sound like so much fun I definitely want to try it out after I finish up with Les Mills Pump. :happydance:

When you buy the Rockin Body set from the website, you get a total of 7 different workouts. If I'm not mistaken they are 10, 15, 25, 30, 35, 45, and 45 mins long. So you can pretty much do it for however long you want. I mix and match them and usually do about an hour every day. And I'm seeing crazy awesome results! What I also like about the program is that there are workouts that are really dance-focused, but there are also a few that are more strength/cardio focused with dance elements.

and lindsmom12, I haven't done the Pump workout, but I have taken Body Pump classes at the gym. My mom actually teaches a variety of Les Mills classes. I'll have to see if she can get me a good deal on a Pump dvd! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->