Shaya Marie 29.10.09

Shazzy-babee

mummy
Reaction score
well woke up on wednesday moring and was kinda in 'tidy up' mood so tidyed up my flat, then my bro and my SIL and my nieces came over because we were got to her sisters to pick up baby stuff, everything was fine all day no pain or nothing.....

so later on that day about 10 my SIL came over she had to pick something up from mine and we were all laughing and sayin i could go in to labour any day...so any way she went home and about half one i decied to go to bed....and i was trying to get some sleep (still no pain) and it kinda felt like a wee'd (TMI sorry) so i got up and went to the loo (thinkin ermm...) so i went and changed my pants and it happened again oh S**t so i went in to the living room and said to my OH i think my waters ater leakin so we had a look on the net at what we should do (bearin in mind it was only a lill bit) i think my OH though i was bein a bit to paroind but then GUSH....

so i phoned the dilvery ward and they told be if i sdont was gettin contractions to phone them in the moring andgo in then... i text my SIL to tell her and say ill call her when im gettin contractions blah blah blah

so me and OH though better finish packin my hospital bag (we had every thing but not in one place lol) then my contractions started they went pain full at all so i tryed to get sum sleep but nooo i took the devet into the living room and tryed to relax on the sofa which was around 3 so i powered though just breathin nice and steady....around half 5 my SIL text me back sayin she is on her way up by this time my contactions were bout 7-9 mins appartso i just took deep breaths whit alot of support from OH and SIL

i phoned the dilvery ward again and about half 6 and the said to come in, in about a hour cos they were really busy ..... but i couldnt last that long so we left my flat and 7 and got to the hospital at 10 past, and went up stairs and got given a room by this time i was in sooo much pain i wanted a Tens so we rung the bell and a nurse came in and hurryed off to find one, its all kinda a blur but i remember i keep gettin up to go for a poo (TMI sorry ) then we rung the bell to get some water and a mid wife came in and said she didnt know i was here WTF she said that my mid wife Kay would be here at 8 to start her shift.... well she went off and got sum water and a Tens
the tTens didnt work for me if made me feel really faint like i was gonna past out.

about 8.15 Kay came in a checked how dilated 8 cm fook im gonna have a baby soon lol so they moved me to the room i wanted to go to, it was called the nest (it is like a natral room with fairy lights in the celing and all the equpiment hidden) so by this time i just wanted some pain relife it was around 8.20 (ive had none) so i got on the gas and air i dont really think it helped but bittin the plastic was more helpful lmao so i started to push about 8.35 and my daughter's head was out at 9.05 and she was born at 9.07 OMG it was sooooo AMAZING she is soooo perfect i cant get over it
7lb,
50.5 cm

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg352/shazzy-babee/shaya2.jpg

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg352/shazzy-babee/shaya.jpg

What a gorgeous wee girl, congrats x :flower:

congratulations! she's adorable! :)

xoxox

Congrats that sounds so perfect, and you litle daughter is so perfect too

take care
xx

Awww congrats!!She is gorgeous and it sounds like you did so well xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread