she can stand!

Yay well done hannah x

I thought she'd been doing this for ages! Didn't you post photos of her doing it in her cot or is this something different? I'm confused. Well done Hannah for doing something new tho!

I thought she'd been doing this for ages! Didn't you post photos of her doing it in her cot or is this something different? I'm confused. Well done Hannah for doing something new tho!

she was on her knees in the cot pulling herself up and I have posted pics of her standing against furniture but we'd always put her in position and than stayed close by because she was unsteady. Now she can pull herself to stand against furniture ;)

ah, i see! hooray for Hannah!

Oh I wish Erin would do something - the only thing she can do is sit unaided.
She has never rolled over and can't crawl. xx

:hugs: She will in her own time. Is she very laid back? Hannah's always been a bit on the overactive side

She's extremely laid back, loves sleeping and is always happy. She is such a good quiet baby which I love but I worry that she should be doing more.
Hannah is doing brilliantly - such a clever little girl. xx

Charlotte is over 7 months now and is exactly the same! I was about to post as I am worrying she should be doing more too! No rolling or crawling but sits on her own happily playing with her toys for ages!
I actually think shes a little too chubby to get moving properly (shes 23 lbs), hoping she'll find her own way in time though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->