She is here!!!!!!

michelle86

Mummy to 1 soon to be 2
Reaction score
Well Ladies, :flower:

The 27th Nov was the day Daisy was born, :happydance: with a 30 hour labour and 30 odd stitches, she made her arrival in the early hours, and worth every second,

contractions started on the friday night at half 11 and went in to hospital on the saturday morning at half 11 and was 3cm dilated, so i stayed in and waited so they said that they would check me in another 4 hours, and i was 6cm then, and i thought OMG i am in here for the long hall,

at half 11 saturday night they said i had about 4 hours to go, :nope: so i asked if i could have an epidural and the MW went to see and the doctor could not do it for another hour, so only with gas and air, i carried on to see if the doctor could do it then, and when i asked again, the MW said right its time for you to start pushing now, and i was screaming saying i can't do this i need something stronger, but i ended up giving birth with only gas and air, so really proud of my self, the OH was amazing and helped me so so much, :hugs: can not fault him at all, he felt really bad as he was seeing me in all that pain and he couldn't do anything to stop it,

anyway i am babbling on and Daisy is just waking up, so will leave you with a few photos of her

Attachments

• Daisy 1.jpg
    Daisy 1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Daisy 2.jpg
    Daisy 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Daisy 3.jpg
    Daisy 3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 74
Aww she's beautiful hun (and she shares my birthday lol) congratulations x

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! She's such a cutie! Love the name too! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->