she is starting to get really frustrated..

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
summer has been sitting up since 5 1/2 months and has always been happy playing with her toys just sitting there, however i think its starting to hit home that she cant move anywhere yet, i think she is getting bored now of just sitting there as she goes forward as if a baby would IF they could crawl but summer cant so just gets stuck lol and cries :( i wasnt in any hurry for her to crawl wat so eva but now i wish she would for her sake.

aww bless her she will work it out soon x x

Valerie was getting like this a few weeks ago, also. Now she has started to do the Army crawl (one arm in front of the other, with back end scooting) so she is at least moving somewhat; which excites her! But she still isn't crawling yet and I can see the frustration in her eyes too. Don't worry, they will get it. Just give her lots of practice and time and she'll get the hang of it! :)

Aww bless...she will find her way around soon xxx

It goes from one frustration to another ...I'd wait for her to sit up, crawl, crawl to her toys, be able to play etc ....now shes frustrated andbored because she wants to be at the next sateg - walking.

Hope that makes sense.

Our poor babies huh :D x

Look on the bright side, it's that frustration that drives them to learn new skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->