She just wont go to sleep :(

blue_kat

Reaction score
Its 11.30 and she has been up every hour/half hour since bedtime @ 7pm...and for last hour or so, hasnt gone bk to sleep.

she is now inconsolable - I have had to just leave her alone for a minute cos its too much...my OH is away and its hard

tried bonjela, nelsons, calpol, cuddles, feeding, leaving her alone, sitting with her with light on (to calm her when she started hyperventilating!), checked nappy (not even wet)

dunno wot to do now - cant co sleep either - she flails and scratches etc and wont settle

Bug hugs hun. you are doing great on your own. sounds like you have tried everything. can u co-sleep tonight? it may calm her x

thanks, co-sleeping wont work as she will just fidget and get excited...and then roll over and practise crawling...same as in her cot but at least she is safe in there

i am dead on my feet and just so over it right now

Oh no, big hugs for you. Uv done the right thing by taking a rest although I can't seem to give u much advice as you seem to have tried everything?!

Does her cry sound painful? Maybe she has some wind stuck?

Sometimes DD does this and the next day she wakes up with a cold, maybe she has something coming on?

Just have lots of naps tomorrow if she won't settle tonight.

Let us know how you get on xxx

No advice but there's a 8-9 month sleep regression so that might be it!

have you tried blasting her with white noise? know my baby is much younger than yours but she is powerless to resist it and it literally takes her from tantrum to silence in seconds.

you tube "heavy rain" and play it loud enough for her to hear over crying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->