She rolled off the couch :(

A

AppleBlossom

I was putting her walker out so I lay her on the sofa thinking it was wide enough so if she rolled over, which she has only just started doing, she would be fine. Only I was wrong and the second I turned my head I heard a bang and she was lying on the floor :( she cried for about 2 minutes and then got distracted by the christmas tree. It's lucky she didn't land on her face. The sofa is quite low too and is about as high as just under my knee. I feel so bad :cry: she seems ok now, her usual grumpy self chewing on everything

oh bexy its ok :hugs: she's fine, they're going to have all sorts of knocks and bumps as they get older :hugs: x x x

aww hun i know how u feel jack fell off the bed the other night as i was putting my pjs on.

like carly said its gonna happen.

:hug:

That's nothing, I bashed Caitlyns head on the corner of the fan above my oven and she has a dent in her head :rofl:

Aww bless...don't feel bad...it happens...main thing is, is that she is ok :hugs:

don;t worry , accident happens. I'm quite clumsy and always bang LO on something...ooops!

ditto with the other girlies, im sure she will be fine and has forgotten all about it :hug:

awww bless her, the first of many bumps t come. Dont feel bad, its not your fault hun :hugs:

So I probably shouldn't tell you that my son rolled off the fouton pretty early on and our first instinct was to be impressed that he moved so fast? He was fine.

Think we've all done it :hugs: You just don't think it will happen in that split second although your right there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->