She rolled!!

lcside

Mummy to Erin
Reaction score
Oh I am so happy, :happydance: my little girl has finally learnt how to roll from her front to her back.

Erin has always been very lazy and not interested in moving at all when on the floor. She loves to sit up, play with things in her hands and watch everything that is going on. She has always hated being on her tummy. The hv says there is nothing wrong with her she is just a lazy, contented baby.

But everyday we have been putting her on her tummy for a few minutes, for the last week she has been lasting a bit longer without crying and even got a smile out of her yesterday. But today she rolled over (out of frustration the first time) and then smiled. I put her back on her front and she did it again. :happydance: I am so happy - my little girl is growing up. xx

Bless! Congrats to you and Erin! x

Thanks everyone who has posted. Erin is my first child and I've been really worried that she wasn't developing properly. She is such a lovely happy baby and is a very good sleeper but when she is awake she's not very active.

At baby group there are 3 other babies the same age as Erin and they all play and kick about on the floor quite happily but Erin doesn't like it. Also her cousin who is 3 weeks older has already started rolling over from her back to front but Erin just doesn't seem interested in it.

I know all babies are different and Erin will develop in her own time. Its just really strange because me and my hubby are both really active people. xxx

ooh congrats...i'll have to try that one, jen is crawling over my top and sometimes rolls onto the bed but thats just gravity i think./...will try doin what u did as i sometimes worry that she isn't quite up to speed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->