She Sat Up!

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
Charlotte has been trying to crawl and has been getting on all fours. She's tried to sit up on her own from that position a few times and hasn't been able to do it, but this afternoon she did it all alone and acted like it wasn't a big deal! I am so excited!!! Maybe she'll actually crawl soon now!! :happydance::happydance:

AND....she sat up a few more times by herself AND she crawled about 5 ....um.... steps? YAY!

LOL!Go Charlotte! Soon your mommy is going to wish you couldnt crawl anymore....it's exhausting I tell you. Mine keeps rearranging my cd rack and pressing buttons on the sound system.

woo hoo. I have to admit, this was my favorite thing Brenn learned to do. He would always sit, fall over and then cry because he couldn't get back up. Once he learned to roll over an dpush back up, he was much happier! Go Charlotte GO!!!!

thats cool i remember the first time josh did this i was amazed this was a month ago and then he started crawling a couple of days after that but what surprised me most was a couple of days ago i woke up in the morning because he was crying and he was sat up holding onto he bars tryin to pull himself up it was so cute but hes cot needs lowering now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->