She shoves her hand in my mouth when she nurses!!!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
She started smacking me in the mouth awhile back or tugging at my lips or fish hooking me and then she started digging her little fingers into my mouth...so I just suck and chew on her little fingers while she nurses. She loves it! Anyone else enjoying baby fingers during meal time?

Yep. She seems to want at least one finger in my mouth while she nurses. It cracks me up, but it keeps her happy.

I almost always have a finger in my mouth/nose/eye lol. Sometimes it is funny but sometimes super annoying :p When he hurts me I hold his hand and kiss it <3 I'm sure I'm giving him the wrong message lol

Lol its sooo cute.

I nibble on her fingers and the cracks up laughing! Ive done it in the middle of the night out of habit and regretted it immediately cause then she thought it was playtime! She tries to bring her foot up into the picture I think soon ill be eating some toes and fingers.

Guess she's feeding me while I feed her.

Mine does this sometimes, but usually he just pulls on any fabric he can find. He likes to touch and pull soft fabric when nursing.

my lo does this. But my favorite thing is when im nursing to sleep and laying next to her and she rubs her feet on my belly or just rubs her hands on my belly or sides. For some reason its so relaxing its like a massage :)

Yes I forever had a hand in my mouth and even now when she has a bottle she has a hand in there

No fingers here but she kinda pinches me by rolling my skin between her fingers. She loves to stick her feet in my mouth! I can't help but laugh and then she giggles letting milk dribble out of her mouth! :baby::haha:

Aww that's cute! Holly likes to stick her hand down my top and repeatedly tweak my opposite nipple when she's feeding. I wish she wouldn't as it's such a weird feeling, but she is very determined! I think it's a comfort thing.

I get pinched too..she pinches the back of my arm :'( hard!

OMG she tweaks your other nipple :0 that would feel soooo weird!!

I could have written your post!!! Every time I feed Alice I find ,yself chewing on her fingers because she always has to put them in my mouth! I even forget I'm doing it sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->