She won't eat breakfast

A

Always&4ever

I've treid her with toast, fruit, weetabix, corn flakes the lot but she clamps her mouth shut and won't take any of it :hissy:

what time do you give her her breakfast? Male wnt eat too early and has her breakfast about 10-10.30

yep could def be she might not be hungry, also would she take it better if it was finger food hon? x x

We have to give Hannah a finger food along with all of her meals or she does the exact same thing!

Mine (even at nearly three, still the same) has a bottle of milk when he wakes up then has breakfast about 1-2 hours later.

Ive always left it about half hour after bottle when brekkie was introduced :D Although Ive now stopped milk as a drink with Caitlin I was giving her a beaker of milk then about 15-30 mins later brekkie and of course she could sup her milk within an hour before I take the beaker to the sink then she had juice rest of day x

How soon after she wakes do you give her breakfast? Some kids need more time to get going and awake before they eat.

She wakes around 7ish and has breakfast usually about 8:30am, she refuses it most the time though

How old is she now?

What is she like with finger food? Caitlin now and then had toast with her beaker of milk :D

She's 15months now, and shes fairly good with finger food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->