She won't stop crying!

A

AppleBlossom

All Grace has done all day is cry! I've done everything I can think of. Fed her, changed her, winded her, cuddled her, talked to her. She isn't too hot or too cold. She only stops crying when I put a bottle in her mouth and as soon as I take it out to wind her she starts again. I thought she may be teething as she is really drooly and she keeps chewing on anything she can, her fist, my finger, but she'll only be 2 months on wednesday which is far too early isn't it? She's driving me mad, I haven't even had time to brush my hair! I think she's tired as she hasn't slept much the last 2 days so I keep holding her and shushing her but she's really fighting it. Any ideas as to what I can do?

Hi hun, you have beaten me to it! I just logged on intending to post the same question.... you pretty much have described how Morgan's been the last couple of days word for word!

I also wondered about teething, but she's not even 6 weeks old yet!!! :dohh:

Sorry I haven't got any answers for you..... cuz I need the answer myself!:rofl:

Jeeze I need some sleep!!!
:hissy:

Yeah, they can be teething a good while before the teeth actually come through.

Are the cheeks flushed or warm?

Sorry and hope it gets better soon.

Sounds like 6 week growth spurt. :)

In a day or two it should settle down, I demand feed, so I just hunker down and feed them on demand during these times.

:hug:

Her cheeks are a little bit flushed and warm. The other night from 1.15am to 7.45am she woke up every 30-45 minutes

Hope she stops crying, hang in there xxxx

she could just be having a growth spurt or you might have a case of a coliky baby. Just do what works to keep her quiet and comfortable. I think it's just a tad early to be teething already!!
Hope it gets better :hugs:

Maybe she is overstimulated. If they dont sleep when it's their nap time they get overstimulated and wont sleep.
Otherwise she might be having stomach pain and needs some medication?Do you have gripe water or A&P powders?
All we could do is guess. Hope she gets better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->