sheffield/meadowhall monkey business meet (soft play)

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
any body interested in a meet at monkey business on centertainment near meaodwhall/sheffield?

its free for under ones and i think about £3 for over 1's and adults have to pay 95p to get in

my son has been before and he loved it hes almost 6 so is great for all ages ive also heard from tonnes of mummies that its great

everyone is welcome :)

no time or date arranged yet

sarah is coming aswell and se cant do tuesdays or thursdays
i cant do fridays and monday is a struggle but i could make it on a monday if push came to shove :-/

what day is best for everyone else?

I can't really do tuesdays or Wednesdays any other day is fine tho.
I couldve done Wednesday and left John to play with his car but after seeing how happy Flynn was playing with alexa and holly I've decided to go back to baby group which is on a wednesday morning, I feel guilty that he's missin out because I can't be bothered to go (and coz there's a woman there I don't like)

Only day i can do is thursdays or weekends but wouldnt fancy going on a weekend as im guessing it will be packed

looks like its gunna have to be monday or friday both rubbish days for me :-(
i have baby club till 11:30 on mondays and fridays i have to be home for 3:20 for school run

so we can either meet up on monday afternoon i can be there for about 2/half 2ish or friday but will have to meet early about half 9/10ish

which is best for everyone else?

Monday's good for me. I'm better in the afternoon, mornings aren't so great lol

no mornings are pants haha i hae mornings i like to doss about house in mi pj's for a bit haha

so were looking at onday meeting up abot 2 half 2ish is that ok?

were r u sarah you allways loose us lol

Yup thats fine by me. This Monday or a different one?

I'm here, I'm here :haha:

I could do Tuesdays - I usually have a playdate then with another BnB mum, but I reckon she'd come along. Can't do Thursdays though. Mon afternoons are fine too :thumbup:

monday after if fine with me not htis monday though cos its half term everything will be chocka we can do the monday after :)

Yep that's fine, didnt even realise it was half term, guess I'm not going to baby group after all. That's me officially screwed, when the kids are off I literally have nowhere to go :( guess we'll be walking the streets mumbling to myself again then.

I can't do Monday 20th. Holly has a dietician appt in Wakefield at 2.30pm. I don't mind missing out on a meet if that's a good day for you. Can do the following Monday though.

Shite! I've just realised what I was going to do on Monday, I was racking my brain today and it was this meet!
I'm not going to be able to come either, I've signed up to do my childcare nvq, and if you guessed the date of the registration you get a cookie.
Sorry guys, I was looking forward to it too! Maybe we could arrange a different time?

ETA I wont be able to do Monday's for the next 16 weeks (dependent on if they accept me of course, the woman I spoke to today was concerned I was overqualified, I've got nvq3 health and social care, a learning disabilities qualification, various nvqs in catering and some other care qualifications, none of them are in childcare and only a couple will help me either work in a nursery or become a childminder)

Aw, hope you get in Tan! Good luck :)

Which other days were do-able? I can do Wednesdays and Fridays.

I can't do Wednesdays but Friday's are fine, I think Leah said she could do early Fridays... I'll look back through

Eta- she said early Friday 9-10am ish.
I wonder where she's gone?

9-10ish eeeek! :haha: Ok, will see what Leah says. She's probs busy because of it being half term.

im hear im hear lol not very well and half term :-( just had midwife out ive got to go have an eye test got got really bad migrains
i can do any day but on mondays has to be afternoon and fridays it has to be early which id rather not do cos i would have to leave the house at 6:30am to get there cos its a three bus journey :-(
i dont mind waiting till the monday after though if you all want what ever i dnt know :-/ katie can only make it if its not early morning and she works on tuesdays and saturdays

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->