sheffield/meadowhall monkey business meet (soft play)

I am usually free on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I would have to buy Holly a cossie, at the grand old age of 17 months, she's yet to have been in a swimming pool :haha:

Tbh most of the kids (Flynn included) were in either vests or just a nappy last time we went (we had a day out there yesterday) she'd be fine in a vest and nappy, just take a towel.
Wednesday would be good with me, I'm still doing my course on Monday's.
We could meet up at about 11:30 and take a picnic? (I warn you I've no money to pop for coffee coz I just quit my job and dh is changing jobs so we've had no wages for two months, absoloute nightmare his ol job screwed him out of his final wage, arses)

Yeah, that would be cool. Is there parking there? I don't know the area at all lol. Boo to no money, I know what that feels like :haha:

There's a car park just off the bottom road or you can park in the museum car park, if you knew the area I'd say park on the streets at the top like I do (I'm too tight to pay for parking)

Hehe. Someone told me today that rain is forecast from next Tuesday :nope: Is there somewhere to go if it rains?

We could go up to the museum, Flynn likes to squeal at their stuffed lion and bear lol

I can't come on Wednesday now, i don't have enough money to get there :( bloody petrol costs a fortune! I should be ok after pay day though. Sorry :nope:

Oh poop :cry:
If you aren't far I could pick you up?

Clifton Park is 20 miles away from me - I'm on the Barnsley/Wakefield border so is quite a trek. It's only cos it's the end of the month and my money has run out, next week should be ok if you still fancy it.

Ahhh bit far from me too, Im on the Sheffield-Barnsley border, maybe we can rearrange for when money's are available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->