sheffield/meadowhall monkey business meet (soft play)

I'll not be able to do any Monday's till about July...
If Wednesday's better for anyone I could let John play with his car? Or bring him with me, he likes slides lol!

I wouldn't expect you to come out at 6:30 Leah that's silly!

mmmm im thinking v.early in the moment hear so bear with me lol

tanya cant do mondays or wednesdays
sarah cant do tuesday or thursday
i cant do friday or sunday cos do school run in afternoon and only day we spend with family sunday
katie cant do saturday or tuesday due to work commitments

taken up every day of the week lol arent we a set lol

sarah didnt you say you could was it thursdsy or tuesday and your friend you meet up with can come to soft play with you? I dont mind if she comes the more the merrier i really cant change on fridays otherwise there no one to pick kids up from school lol or john can come tany ai dont mid he can go in ball pool with kids lol and take um on the slides hehe my OH allways goes in the play parts with kids at one near us with my son they have a assive slide and he loves it lol must be a man thing hehe

Yep, I meet up with a couple of friend on Tuesdays. One of their babies is quite young (4 months), so I think the meadowhall soft play might be better for her. Otherwise, I don't mind John coming to play lol.

i think the weds mite be best then cos was freezing at meadowhall one and the lady said sometimes if its really cold the close it down for the day :-/
get john to come n play lol he can entertain the kids while we have a drink haha

helloo tanya
i cant do this weds though now cos shower is leaking i have repairs people coming out weds i couldnt change day cos need it doing asap cos water is leaking through ceiling :-/

hi, are you planning any meets soon? would love to make some friends! x

hi hun i think we was waiting on tanya to get back to us on what day she could do
i can do any day but not friday and sara cant do tues or thurs and another lass who we know that was interested cant do tuesdays so really was just waiting to see what day tanya wanted to do it but she never go back to us :-/

so mrs tanya if you see this then we are waiting on you lol

Hey! Someone shoulda kicked me up te arse! I never realised you were waiting for me. Sorry lol
I can't do Monday's Tuesday's or Wednesday's.
So I'm a bit bloody awkward lol

I just notice your ticker Leah, you having a boy? Boys are the best lol. Xx

I could possibly sneak out on a Wednesday as long as dh doesn't mind coz it'll be his day off.

im good with anydays most weeks supposed i could do the odd friday so long as i dont have appointments and what ever will see what the others say
i can do anything this week though

boys are so much easier than girls well my son was miles easier than dd anyhow lol alexa is a madam she wont stop till she gets whatt she wants lol ds was so laid back he was just like whatever lol

I can't do this week I'm away to Birmingham.
Flynns so laid back he's horizontal lol, he fell and banged his head today, grunted looked at me with a little wobbly lip and when I said "oh he's a big brave boy, it didn't even hurt" he just gave me a cheesy grin and carried on lol, I would have still been whinging now!

oo another thing i have gone out and bought probably the biggest chuffin pram you can buy because it converts to a double for later on so im no longer the one with the nice small pram that squeezes into small places :-( we got a baby jogger city select

We never squeezed into small spaces lol

Helloooooo... I'm rubbish I totally forgot about this theead... I was thinking of going to Clifton park on Tuesday for a picnic and play, it's toddler day in the paddling pool only under 5s are allowed so its calmer. Anyone fancy coming along? Xx

OMG, I totally forgot about this too! Aww, it's a shame it's on a Tuesday, I can't do Tuesdays :(

We could do another day, there just might be bigger kids in the paddling pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->